2: how rude

j-hope, or jung hoseok, is a korean hip hop and pop sensation

j-hope, or jung hoseok, is a korean hip hop and pop sensation. at least that's what he's best known for; but to me, he's just a wonderful human being in general. and it may seem like i've never met him before, but i've met him a few times.

there used to be so many kpop groups back in the day, but everyone's pretty split up at the moment. for instance, beyond the scene—or bts—used to promote as a group, but now they've all had solo debuts. people were often upset when it came to group breaks, so bts was one of the only kpop groups to do group performances at least twice every month; just enough to satisfy die-hard fans. no one really knows why companies decided to split them up, it just happened two years ago.

anyway, the solo debuts was when i came in. there were rarely any stylists now who were willing to catch up with everyone's routines now that they were all split up. me being "instafamous," got me into being close to the members of bts. jeon jungkook and park jimin were practically best friends of mine. usually after their group performances, they would invite me to hang out with them a couple of times.

that's when i met all the members, but my main focus had always been j-hope. i'm pretty sure out of the whole group, i've dressed five of them: kim namjoon, kim seokjin, min yoongi, park jimin, and jeon jungkook. it was a normal thing to dress them up for airport appearances and whatnot, so i didn't really care much. i would just always wish jung hoseok would ask me to dress him, but he never did. and of course i understood; it was because his fashion sense was like mine. maybe even better than mine.

his clothes had its own personality that was so in sync with himself, it absolutely captured me. i remember the members would always tease him for having clothes that were very vibrant and "tacky," but i always silently disagreed with them.

and now the moment had finally came: him asking me to dress him up!

i take the metro line to the kbs complex, and walk into the hall. herds of fans waited outside for their idols to come into the building, i simply ignore them and they reciprocate. there was always this slight tension between me and the fans, of literally every idol i've dressed.

like i said before, they criticized my style, but the thing they didn't like the most was the fact that i, an ordinary girl, had gotten close to them so easily. of course there were respectful fans too, those who complimented me for my "beauty" and "determination;" but i knew they just wanted connections, which i sometimes gave them because i sympathized with them when it came to wanting to meet their favorite celebrities.

after a few years of styling idols, it's been easier to get through the broadcasting buildings. they started letting me through without showing anything but identification ever since i styled half of the members of exo for two months when they were all together two years ago. they greet me as i walk through the preparation hall.

i look for j-hope's name on the doors. i see other solo artists' names like taeyeon, baekhyun, t.o.p., and jaebum. i've styled most of these idols, it makes me feel good inside knowing that.