11: does he or does he not?

i hear taehyung's heart beating. his slow breathing.

i hate him, yet i still want to stay in his arms? maybe because he isn't aware of it even happening. he's hugging me. someone he isn't fond of at all.

but now that i think about it, he probably thinks i'm hoseok.

hoseok.

he's hugging me as tight as taehyung's hugging me.

maybe he thinks i'm taehyung?

okay, i can't do this anymore. i feel guilty for some reason.

as slow as i can, i lift my leg off of taehyung's body. fuck, j-hope's legs are wrapped around me too.

okay, maybe if i just do this all in one go, they'll move but won't wake up.

his arms hold me. i feel his face gently pressed against my back.

i don't want to get up.

but...i have to eventually. i'm sad.

i quickly but gently slide down the bed, like a snake. i'm on the floor now. wow, none of them moved even the slightest.

it's still night time. i look at the clock. oh shit, it's 4 am? the other members managed to go back to their rooms, yet tae and hoseok stayed here? i wonder what happened.

i stand up. immediately i hold my head with my hand. shit, i have a headache.

okay, i'll just go to jungkook's room and sleep there or something. i start walking away.

"where you going?" a groggy voice awakens from behind me. i turn around.

hoseok props his elbow as he leans his head in his hand. he just woke up, and he's smiling.

"i'm going to sleep somewhere else." i whisper.

"...why?" he asks.

i grow frustrated. "why? what do you mean why?"

i practically hiss at him. i answer the question by jabbing my finger towards taehyung's sleeping body. then i hold my head again, man i must've drank a lot.

j-hope silently chuckles. what does he want?

he slowly moves towards taehyung. immediately taehyung finds hoseok's body and pulls him towards his own. now they were cuddling without me.

"it's comfy." hoseok leans his head on taehyung's. he's teasing me. he's actually teasing me. does he want me to go back?

i can't.

i roll my eyes and start walking away.

wait.

i stop myself for walking out the door. i turn around. i have to at least ask him.

"hoseok?"

he opens his eyes. "yes?"

"was this...intentional?"

he closes his eyes again and smiles. "mhm~"

i continue walking out the door and close it behind me.

as i'm walking down the hallway, the memories from a few hours ago slowly come back.

he was sober. hoseok was sober the whole entire time last night.

since taehyung and i drank the rest of the bottle, we were the most drunk out of everyone. the rest of the members went back to their rooms without realizing that we were left behind.