17: he's not alone

two more weeks have passed and everything's been going pretty swell. ever since hoseok admitted that he wanted me more, he's been putting his attention towards me. well, i'm not aware of what he and taehyung have been doing, but i really hope they aren't doing anything...super intimate.

i haven't had the chance to see taehyung, because he's been promoting his solo debut. however, bts is holding a mini concert tonight, so i have a chance to talk to him right now.

i kind of want to...interrogate him somewhat. i just want to know what he wants with hoseok. obviously, he wants him as badly as i do, but i need to make sure we have agreements on things. it's going to be fucking hard to work with him, but i have to try. i really want this to go well.

i'm backstage right now, fixing everyone's clothes. hoseok, namjoon, and yoongi are about to go up for cypher pt.4. i put on hoseok's purple velvet coat for him.

"you nervous?" i ask him.

"a bit." he chuckles.

he turns to face me. i put his yellow-tinted glasses on for him.

"it's okay, you got this." i smile.

"thanks." he smiles back. he quickly looks around. before i ask him what he's doing, he gives me a peck on the lips.

"ya- be more secretive would you?" i widen my eyes.

"shut up, you like it." he grins and winks at me, as he walks onto the stage.

i smile as he leaves.

he looks really fucking good

he looks really fucking good. i watch the rap line's performance from backstage. absolute perfection. hoseok's stage presence is so unbelievable to me. i can't believe i make out with this boy. i can't believe i'm with him. i can't believe he's mine.

mine...he's not mine. not fully at least. i need to remember that.

the managers announce that v is supposed to go next for his solo performance. i turn around and see him walk towards me. okay, i have a little time to talk to him now.

i grab his sequin jacket from the rack and put it on him. his expression is so serious, is he usually like this before performing?

"you...nervous?" i ask him to fill the silence.

"no." he mutters.

okay, so he's still giving me the cold shoulder. i still have to ask him though.

"so...i wanted to talk to you about your relationship with hobi." i whisper to make sure no one hears.

tae rolls his eyes. "not now, bom."

"what do you mean not now? we have time." i reply. i grab his mic and hand it to him. "it's just one question."