8: fake

two days have passed, and i haven't been doing much because j-hope finished his solo promotion for "daydream."

currently i've been working on my own things, especially designing my line.

i've always thought about doing it since i first started getting into fashion; however, i've never really had the supplies to do it. now that i'm working as a stylist, plus the money i get for promoting on instagram, i nearly have enough.

i'm sitting in front of my desk staring at the window in front of me. i see the park from my window, and it's empty. my neighborhood is pretty boring, no one walks around except for me.

i look down at my desk, at my drawing notebook. i just came up with an actual design an hour ago and i'm pretty satisfied with it.

i continue to sketch the other articles of clothing i was planning to launch: shirts, pants, and berets. i'm blasting my music so i can't hear anything but my thoughts. yes, i'm listening to kpop, and yes, i'm listening to bts.

i think i'm listening to one of the cyphers right now, but i can't tell which one. i don't really pay attention to the song titles.

i look at the outcome of the outfits i sketched.

they were really nice. i smile.

i choose the label to be called 'complementary' because i've always liked how contradicting complementary colors are.

they were opposites. blue and orange, yellow and purple, red and green. and i plan to add monochrome in the middle to represent...some sort of balance i guess? vibrant in the outside, dull in the inside.

my music stops for some reason. i look at my phone and realize that someone's calling me. i pick it up and realize it's hoseok.

i tap the green icon. "hello?"

"hey bomi, where are you?" he asks.

"i'm at home."

"what the fuck? open the door then." he laughs.

"what do you mean?" i ask.

"i'm outside, dummy." he answers. "i've been ringing the doorbell so many times."

oh shit.

"oh shit, sorry. yeah i'll get it right now."

why is he here? i haven't seen him since...since he kissed taehyung. again, my nerves resurface. they don't know i was there. so i guess i'm supposed to act   like nothing happened at all? even though i still have mad feelings for him, i can't say or do anything.

i'll be fine.

before i get up i hear some kind of click. i hear another one right after. i look up at my window.

nothing's out there. i swear i heard something outside.

the doorbell rings. i quickly get up and jog to my front door.

i open it. hoseok stands in front of me. i try not to gasp or scream or anything.

he dyed his hair.