19: almost

"why do you have to practice so fucking early?" i groan.

"the big performance is today and i've been slacking." hoseok answers as he practices his tutting.

i'm currently laying on the couch covering myself with a blanket. it's fucking freezing because its 5AM in the morning; hoseok decided to drag me to his dance practice. he wanted me to analyze his dancing so i could connect it to a perfect outfit for his performance.

"it's too early though." i yawn. i lay down on my side, watching him. i wouldn't have passed the opportunity to watch him dance anyway though.

"well, we could've gone during regular times if there wasn't any interference." he looks at me in the mirror. "wouldn't want you to get hit by eggs again right?"

oh shit, that's true.

it's been a week since the egg incident and when hoseok found out about the rumor...he was not happy with how we handled it. well, how taehyung handled it, but for some reason i sensed that he blamed me more.

"ya, how many times do i have to tell you it's not my fault?" i frown.

"i'm not blaming you, jagi." he shakes his head. he's breathing a little hard because of his dancing, but he still talks. "i blame both of us really...we should've been more careful."

"yeah..." i sigh. "i'm surprised i haven't heard anything from the members. have they really not told you anything?"

hoseok stops dancing and lays on the floor. it takes a couple of seconds for him to answer.

"i haven't seen them in two weeks." he responds. "still, i expected maybe a call or something, but i got nothing."

i nod. the person i was mostly worried about was namjoon. i know he had a problem with member relationships, but i don't know how he'd feel about hoseok and i.

"...the media hasn't even attacked you about it yet?" i ask.

he sits up and wipes the sweat off his forehead.

"they have, but i've just been ignoring them."

man, we should've done that in the first place. taehyung said he would deny the rumors, but he's been ignoring them too. what a liar.

"you're gonna have to tell them something though." i mumble.

"yeah, i know." he sighs.

"...what are you going to tell them?"

i asked him the same question on the day it happened, but he kept swatting it aside. he better answer this time.

"i think i'm going to confirm it." he casually replies.

"what? seriously?" my eyes widen.

"yeah sure, why not?" he smiles.

"hoseok, this isn't our relationship." i point at the both of us. "we have an additional member, remember?"

"i'm not a dummy, bomi." he chuckles. "i talked to tae about it and he said he was okay with it."

"r-really?" i raise my eyebrows.

i haven't seen taehyung since the egg-throwing incident, but would he really be okay with us confirming it for sure? and...after our 'moment' together, i'd figure that maybe he would have regrets about going along with the rumor in the first place.

"yeah, he said he was okay if our relationship was secretive and my relationship with you was public." he continues as he stands up. "i also want our relationship to be public too."