Thank you

I can't believe it. A Pleasant Surprise is finished. I can't believe I actually finished it, I'm so proud if myself. Never in a million years did I think that I would write a story. I'm writing this to thank you all.

Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can never say it enough. Thank you to eve single person who's ever read a Word in this story. Thank you to everyone for being so amazing, for putting a smile on my face wi your kind words, for making me want to write more, for supporting me throughout this story, through my surgery, for sticking up for me, for helping me. Thank you.

And finally, It's done. The end. It was with tears in my eyes that I forced myself to post the last chapter of A Pleasant Surprise. This story has become a part of me, I've put so much time and effort into it. You have no idea how much work goes into writing a story like this but I would do it all over again, just for you guys. And quite frankly, that's exactly what I'm doing. Like I wrote before, I am writing a sequel and I'll start on it when I get back to Sweden. The name of the sequel is still secret but I'll reveal it in one of the chapters of my next fanfic, which I've just posted!

Falling Apart is the name of my new fanfic. It's still kind of under construction but please take a look at it and tell me what you think. Should I complete it or is it just rubbish?

Fiat of all I want to thank One Direction. They're my inspiration, they help me to become a better person and they've helped me through so much in my life. One day I hope I'll get to meet them and thank them personally. And I also want to thank Ed Sheeran. His songs have brought me so much joy and a LOT of things in this story have been basen on his songs as you may have noticed! And of course, again I want to thank all of you for reading. You have no idea how much it means to me and seeing that you like things that I have written really makes me happy. Thank you. I love all of you so freaking much.