Chapter 28

Niall's P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP "Noooo." I moaned and reached out my hand to snooze the alarm. I peeked at the time with one eye. 4.45am, time to get up. I smiled and rolled around to see my princess' face for the first time today. "Wake up So-" Her side of the bed was empty. The sheets were crumpled and her duvet was lying in a pile on the floor. I jumped up from the bed and put a pair of pants on. I rubbed my eyes in a yawn, flexed my arms and stretched them out before brushing my teeth. Either I needed a shave or the mirror was dirty. And considering what a perfectionist Sophie is, I'm gonna go with the second alternative. I took the shaving cream and started putting it on my face when a pair of cold, soft arms wrapped around my chest. She placed a trail of kisses on my back as her hands trailed along my arms and I interlaced our fingers. She stroked her nose against my bare shoulder and sent chills down my spine, I could feel my heartbeat raising.

"Good morning handsome." She giggled in my ear and kissed my neck.

"Good morning." I chuckled and turned around to face her.

"Wooow, I might take that handsome thing back now that I think about it." She laughed and I stuck my tongue out at her. "How's your head?" She snickered. I gave her a confused look. What was she on about?

"In the car?" Her eyes glistened as she gazed into my eyes.

Oh, that. "I remember now." I muttered.

"I bet you've got quite a nice hangover too." She winked and laughed, I must look like shit. I just nodded and made a face at her.

"How come you got up this early?" I asked her as I turned around and started shaving my face. She sighed and sat on the toilet lid.

"Err...I...I guess I just...er..woke up by myself." She was lying, I noticed it immediately. I slowly turned around and gave her a suspicious look. She couldn't look at me, she was chewing on the inside of her lip while looking down at her feet.

"Sophie..."

"What?" She was on the verge of tears.

"Please don't lie to me, you threw up again didn't you?"

"Maybe." She whispered. "But I'm fine now, I promise!"

"Soph, I'm not going to force you to the hospital. But you have to promise to tell me right when you feel that something's wrong. Alright? And I really need to talk to Zayn about those chicken fajitas..." I lifted her chin with two fingers, forced her to look into my eyes. "Promise?" She quickly nodded. "Good. Now give me a kiss!" I laid my hands on her cheeks, pulled her face to mine and pressed my lips against hers.

"Niall, you're ruining my makeup with your shaving cream!" She squealed and tried to push me away. "Niall, stop it!" She giggled. I rubbed my cheek against hers and pulled her in for a hug while I drilled my face in her neck. (can you even say that in English? haha, I apologize if it comes out wrong!)

"I love you!" I nibbled on her collarbone and a loud giggle escaped her mouth. She gave up and quit trying to push me away, instead she ran her hands through my har and stroked her cheek against mine. I shivered, her eyelashes tickled me as they fluttered against the skin on my cheek.

"I can't believe we're going to Ireland." She whispered. "I'm so excited but-"

"She's going to love you. I'm just scared my mum will steal you away from me." I chuckled.

"Stop reading my mind!" She kissed me on the cheek. "Now I have to redo my makeup and change clothes. Thank you so much." She sighed.

"You don't need any makeup, you're beautiful. Sit here with me instead, I'm enjoying this." I hummed.