Chapter 1

So, here's my new Niall Horan fanfic. If you read it, I love you. I'll be posting new chapters whenever I find the time. I'm really sorry about my English, I'm from Sweden so it kind of sucks... anyway thank you all for reading, enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Sweden to London. This was 16 year old Sophie's dream. She'd managed to convince her parents to let her work in London over the summer and now she was finally living her dream. All she wanted was a nice summer in London where she'd make some friends, party and maybe even have a little romance but never ever did she think that she would fall hopelessly in love there. And with Niall Horan. Her life just took a whole new direction but how would life in the spotlight fit a small town girl from Sweden?

I sat on my suitcase but it still wouldn't shut.

"Stupid piece of shit..." I muttered.

"Let me help you with that honey" my dad easily pulled the zipper to the suitcase and laughed at my weak arms.

"That's not funny." I stuck my tongue out to him and crossed my arms.

"Oh come on, you know I'm just joking with you. I still can't believe my baby girl is leaving." he started getting emotional.

"Aw dad, it's only for the summer! Don't do that, you know I'll cry too." I fought to hold back my tears.

I was really excited about this. London, the city of my dreams and finally my mum and dad had agreed to let me move there to work at a Starbucks over the summer. Even though I was just 16. But I grew up fast, I'm not like other 16 year olds. I've never felt like I've belonged anywhere. I was always too smart, too weird, way too random and everything. I've never had real friends. People tend to be really fake around me and I have huge trust issues. You see, when I was in 4th grade the teachers decided that I was too smart and put me in 6th grade at the end of the year. But I've managed to do well in my life. Now I'm finally doing what I've dreamed about since I was 14. I'm leaving Sweden and moving to London to work over the summer. I can't put my feelings into words, I'm so excited. I love my parents for letting me do this.

I brushed my hair for the last time and put a little bit of mascara on. I had my favourite black skinny jeans on, a tucked in blouse with flower print. My low white converse and some cute rings. My hair was "waist-long" and chocolate brown. I had brown-red eyes, long black eyelashes and golden skin. I'm not exactly ugly but I'm pretty average looking.

"You done yet darling?" my mum looked at me. She hugged me tightly.

"Oh, not you too mum!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Now let's go." my mum was almost more excited than me.

Finally, after 2 hours in the car with both my sisters fighting all the way. The tears at the airport and the stupid airpoirt security I was sitting in the gate waiting for my flight.

-- 4 hours later --

I stepped out of the airport and breathed in the London-air.

"Omg someone pinch me." I whispered to myself.

This was absolutley incredible. Everything, the people, the accents, the cars. I have a feeling that I won't get used to it for a long time. I loved it here. Especially the accents... and the boys. I started making my way out on the street and saw a taxi chauffeur with my name on a sign. Weird...

"Excuse me miss, are you Sophie?"

"Err...yes, I am actually."

"Alright then, jump in and I'll take you to your apartment."

Oh... now I remembered. My dad's friend had set up a taxi for me. He lived in London and him and his daughter had moved my stuff to the apartment. 

It was perfect. The apartment was located in the middle of London and it was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. Even though it wasn't that big, nothing compared to our house in sweden, I still loved it. I tried to pay the taxi chauffeur but he refused to accept any money. Weird, people were so nice here.

I started unpacking and organizing all my stuff. This was going to be lots of fun. Then I realised that my fridge was empty and I was starting to get hungry. In the fear of getting lost and being seen as a loner on my first day in London I decided to go to the Tesco I'd seen not far away from my apartment. But unfortunately I'm the worst cook ever so I'll have to grab a frozen meal or something. If they even have it here in London... And my apartment was freezing so it would be perfect. But on a serious note... it was really cold. I mean yes, I understand that it's summer and everything but I was freezing to death. Guess I'll have to deal with it later on... now, it was time for food.

After about 20 minutes of walking around being totally lost I finally found the Tesco's. It was HUGE. Well... compared to all the Swedish stores. I went in and realised that I'd love London. It was amazing. I just grabbed anything I could find. Mostly fruit and vegetables. I paid everything and went out of the store.

Fuck... having the memory of a goldfish I realised that I was totally lost. Where the hell was my apartment?

"Excuse me, are you lost love?" a strong irish accent asked.

Oh dear lord, I love irish accents. I really hope I'll find the time to visit Ireland too. Oh shit, the boy. He was still waiting for an answer. I turned around and faced him. I saw this beautiful boy. He was a bit taller than me, he had amazing bright blue eyes, messy blonde hair and a perfect smile. I would recognize him anywhere. Niall Horan.