Chapter 53

Just wanted to apologize for the last chapter. It was very short and sloppy, I was tired and wasn't feeling too well. I shouldn't have posted it, it's not fair to all of you readers. Sometimes I'm really not in the mood to write and then I wait 'till the next day but I often get angry messages/comments, demanding new chapters. I want this fanfic to be as good as it possibly can be, it's my baby and I want it to be perfect. So I'm sorry if e uppdate is a bit poor sometimes but that's just because I want the chapters to be perfect.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie's P.O.V 

'BEEP BEEP BEEP' My hand automatically flew to the alarm clock and I shut it off. I peeked at the time, 5:30 am and I haven't even packed my suitcase. I slowly sat up in the bed, looked over to my side and to my surprise Niall wasn't lying in the bed, instead both Danielle and Eleanor were lying there. Exactly what happened last night after I went to bed? I carefully stepped down on the floor and right at the door Harry was lying, naked of course. He looked pretty messed up, they must've stayed up late. I remember that I went to bed at 10, the others took a few drinks and promised to go to bed early. Liars. 

"Niall!?" I whispered. He wasn't in the room and not in the bathroom. I snuck into the livingroom as quiet as I could. There I saw Zayn and Louis on the floor and Liam was lying in the couch with a blanket. But still no Niall. I decided to start packing my bags, he'd show up spooner or later and by 7:30 am I would wake the others up. 

'Okay, I guess this is it. Bye amazing apartment, bye amazingly comfortable bed, bye beautiful couch, bye incredible fridge, bye London Eye, bye Big Ben, bye Queen Elizabeth, bye London, bye everything and most importantly, bye everyone.' I threw some of my clothes in the suitcase, I didn't even bother folding them. I couldn't care less to be honest. And I didn't take all of my clothes with me since this now was my apartment too. When I'd finished packing my clothes I changed into a pair of light jeans and one of Niall's hoodies. I brushed my teeth, straightened my hair and put some make up on. When I was finished I put the rest of my things in the suitcase and tried to shut it but the zipper wouldn't zip, I had WAY too many things in it. I even tried to sit on it but it still wouldn't zip. I gave up and decided to ask one of the others to help me when they woke up. Instead I looked around the apartment, they've totally trashed it. Oh well, at least Niall will have something to do when I'm gone. I smiled for myself as a tear streamed down my cheek.

'Oh no, not now. Don't cry.' My body and my heart didn't listen to my mind. Instead the tears started running down my cheeks and soon Niall's hoodie was soaked. 'Fuck.' I sighed and went to the kitchen to eat something and there he was, lying on the floor snoring and all passed out. I couldn't help but smile, he looked so calm and so freaking cute. But how, how am I going to handle not waking up to this adorable creature every morning!? I bent down and stroked his forehead, ran my hand through his hair. Carefully I placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Sophie?" Danielle stumbled into the kitchen still half asleep. She stretched her arms out in a yawn and sunk down into a chair.

"Morning sleepy head!" I quickly wiped my tears away with the sleeve.

"Ugh...Soph, I feel like a whole parade has walked all over my head." She rested her head on the table, she clearly had a hangover.

"What time did you guys go to sleep last night?" I giggled.

"Um...er...I think er...half past way too late?" She smirked. "I'm hungry, what time is it?"

"7:50 am...OH MY GOD IT'S 7:50 AM!" I started running around the apartment and wake everyone up, it's so late. I'll miss my flight!