Chapter 2

Omg, was this real? Is Niall freaking Horan talking to me? Ahh, someone pinch me. I remembered how obsessed I was with One Direction. I'd been there from January 2011 but as they got more and more famous my school work took over my life and I didn't have the time to fangirl over them. Niall was definitely my favourite of the boys...by far. His eyes just made me go weak.

At first I thought I would scream in his face and just attack him but as I thought about it, he was actually just a regular guy. And I didn't normally have that reaction to celebrities.

"Err... yeah uhm kind of..." I looked shyly into his eyes and smiled.

He chuckled. "I see... and what are we going to do about that then?" he shot away a beautiful smile that made my knees go weak. He was teasing me, I could hear it in his voice.

"Umm... I don't know. This is so awkward. I came into this country 1 hour ago and I'm already lost, I'm such an idiot." I started blushing.

"Oh no, you're so not. I actually saw you over at Tesco's and you looked like you weren't from London so I thought I'd be a gentleman and help you. You know, it's not easy to find your way in this big city...wait, what? Country...? So you're from America or what?" he seemed confused. Ugh, he was so cute.

"Err, I wish. No, I'm actually from Sweden and yes, it is really hard. I'll get lost whenever I step outside the door." I sighed and cursed my awkwardness. Why was I such an idiot around him?

"Oh wow, that's really cool. You can tell me more on the way to your apartment. Maybe later I can show you around here in London too. I'm Niall by the way. Niall Horan." he put his hand out.

I just stared at it for half a second. Niall Horan. The Niall Horan was going to show me around London. I couldn't believe it. "Sophie Jonson." I shook his hand and it felt so weird. "That's really kind of you Niall. But the problem is... I have absolutley no idea where my apartment is located." I felt myself blushing again. I was so stupid.

"Well Sophie, I know this city pretty well so just give me your adress an you'll be by your apartment in 5 minutes."

"Show off." I teased him.

He laughed and took the bag with groceries I was holding. "Thank you." I smiled at him. He was such a sweetheart.

"No problem, love." Oh god, he called me love. And the way he said it... it made my heart melt.

He was flawless. We talked about everything. I felt so comfortable around him, like I'd known him for years. After a good 30 minutes we finally arrived at my apartment.

"5 minutes eh?"

"Oh, now you're just being a tease." he pretended to be hurt.

"Aw, you know I'm only joking. You did well Nialler." I knew he loved being called Nialler. And I was right. his face lighted up and he shot away a big beautiful smile, showing off his perfect teeth.

I unlocked the door and we both stepped inside.

"Shit, it's freezing here! No wonder you're wearing jeans." I giggled a little at his frustration.

"Yeah I know, I'm shivering at the thought of going to bed at night." I sighed

He smiled. Then he looked down at his feet. "You know, you could stay at my place... if you want." he was tightening his fists and I could tell that he needed a lot of courage to say that. Although I was sceptic to spending the night with this guy I'd just met... anything was better than sleeping in the igloo I called my apartment.

"Really? That's so nice of you! Thank you so much Niall." I hugged him. Just as I was about to let go he pulled me in and hugged me even tighter. This boy was amazing.

After standing there, hugging for about 5 minutes he let me go. "Sorry, I just didn't feel like it was the right time to let you go." he winked. I giggled a little. He knew how to make girls fall for him, no doubt. But the question was how many girls did he really do this to? I couldn't help it. I immediately got defensive and turned away from him.

"So...I'll just grab a couple of my things and we'll go to your place?" I kind of started to regret this...

"Yeah, err.. that'll be good. And we can go sight-seeing tomorrow. I'll show you London the way I know it." I could tell he was let down by the tone of his voice. But I wasn't going to make this easy for him. I'm not like other girls, I don't sleep with the first best guy and I definitley won't sleep with Niall just cos he's famous. Normally I wouldn't even let boys into my house until I'd really gotten to know them but there was something special with this boy. And I just couldn't put my finger on it.