Chapter 39

Quick chapter. I'm really tired, have to study and I have to get up early tomorrow. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's reading, commenting and voting. I'm so grateful and I could never have imagined this fanfic to be this successful. Thank you to all of you, much love! xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie's P.O.V

I was sitting at the mall eating with Danielle and Eleanor. We'd been handing out all day since the boys had meetings, mostly about their next America tour I guess.

"H-hi! You three are so p-pretty." A girl came up to our table. She looked nervous, I didn't understand why. We're just three normal girls out having lunch together. I didn't hesitate when she asked me for a hug and a picture though. She Thanks the three of us and then she went to join her friends.

"What a sweetheart!" I smiled.

"Yeah, she was. I just wish they'd leave us alone." Danielle giggled.

"Dream on Dani." Eleanor sighed.

"Oh come on you two, I think it's really flattering!" I said. Danielle and Eleanor exchanged a look.

"Let's have this discussion again in a few months." Eleanor winked at me. The boys would meet us at Milkshake City in an hour, we had plenty of time to do some last-minute shopping and believe me, we wasted no time.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist as I was standing in the shop talking to Danielle and Eleanor. "I missed you." He whispered and nobles on my neck.

"Stop it Niall, it tickles!" I giggled and tried to release myself from his grip. It was pointless, I was way too weak. He just laughed at me and tightened his grip around me. I gave up and turned around to brush my lips against his. "How was your meeting?" I asked.

"Good I guess." He smiled as he gazed into my eyes. I'd noticed something new, something different in the way he looked at me. I couldn't tell exactly what it was but it definitley was something. The boys ordered milkshakes and we set off to their apartments with fans after us. Luckily they had a few guards with them from the meeting who made sure everything was under control. It's been so long since we were at the apartments, well it's only been a little over a week but it feels like a life time. I hardly said anything, neither did Niall. We were just walking hand in hand listening to the others. I glanced over at Niall a few times and every time he was looking at me with an adorable smile. I caught myself blushing a few times. I mean, how could someone that perfect look at me like that? "Wait, just a minute." Niall whispered and stopped me from going inside. We waited until the others had gone inside and then he pulled me along with him to the back of the big house.

"Is something wrong Niall?" I asked with a concerned look. He just shook his head with a smirk. "What is it then?" He took both my hands in his and looked deep into my eyes with a huge smile. I knew what he wanted right away.

"Are you sure?" I bit my lip, I was scared. But seeing Niall so confident about it made me calm down a bit. He nodded eagerly.

"It's hard to keep it a secret when I'm so happy about it. The boys kept asking me why I was smiling like an idiot." He chuckled. He ran his hand through his messy hair and pulled up a photo from the ultrasound. My hands automatically went to my stomach. It was still impossible to tell that I was pregnant and I'd also put on a loose shirt to hide it. Just to be om the safe side.

"If you want to then we'll tell them." I smiled.

"Are you sure?" He stroked my cheek.

"Yes." I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He put the picture back in his pocket.

"Come on then." He laughed, took my hand and pulled me with him.

"There you are!" Harry exclaimed as we walked in.

"We thought we'd lost you." Zayn grinned.

"So what have you two love birds been up to?" Louis winked at us. I glanced over at Niall who was already looking at me with a bright smile.

"Is something going on? Niall has been acting really weird all day." Liam chuckled. They all looked at each other, exchanged confused looks.

"Sophie too. Go on you two, tell us!" Eleanor exclaimed. They all looked at us expectantly. I was starting to get nervous now. I just waited for Niall to say or do something.

"You can't have any secrets from us!" Danielle smirked. I bit my lip and looked at Niall.

"Well..." He said and reached into his pocket. "As you know Sophie hasn't been feeling too well for the past weeks. We thought it was food poisoning or something and er..." He paused, squeezed my hand.

"We went to the hospital yesterday." I quietly said. "It wasn't food poisoning." I smiled. They all looked really confused, they probably wondered why we were bringing this up.

"What was it then?" Liam looked worried. Danielle put her hand on his leg to calm him down.

"Are you alright? What did they say?" Eleanor asked. Niall kissed me on the head and pulled the photo up.

"We're having a baby." Niall said with a proud smile. Their jaws dropped and they looked as if their eyes were going to fall out. They kept staring at the picture then at me, my stomach. I glanced at Niall, he put his arm around my waist to let me know everything would be alright. No one said a word, they were still in shock.