"C-can you be m-my Camila n-now?"

Wait. I don't think I heard right. Did she just ask me to be Camila? I honestly don't know how to take that. Like should I be offended or..

"Huh? how much have you drank Y/N?" I asked with my eyebrow raised as I laid my head back against the pillow.

"Not much. But I know I need you right now, and your the only one here for me."

I shook my head and spoke softly. "Y/N you don't mean that."

She looked up at me and nodded. "Y-yes I do-I do lo. I mean it I swear."

I sighed as I wrapped my arms around her neck bringing her closer to me but still keeping quiet and letting her talk.

"Camila, she-she wouldn't even listen to me. I tried telling her Lauren. I tried to explain to her that I didn't sleep with that girl. She put something in my drink and when I woke up there I was." My eyes widened as I listened to what she had just said.

The only thing that was one my mind was who had done this to her. And why because this was my first time hearing about this situation. All the girls told me was that Y/N cheated, they never said anything about this shit. Maybe they didn't listen to her either.

Y/N laid there with her head turned to the side as she kept her eyes closed.

"She just wouldn't listen to me lo. Now she thinks I cheated. And she's gone."

I mean could she really blame Camila though. Yeah I think she should at least hear Y/N out, but things don't look so good. And if I where in her shoes I probably would have done the same thing.

"B-but you-you are different lo-lo you listen to me and you are here. And I love you for that." I gasped not being able to believe what I had just heard. Did she just say what I think she said.

She...s-Y/N loves me. She really loves me..

"Y-you do?"

"Mmhmm."  She said while closing her eyes for a second then looking back at me. "D-Don't you love me?" I looked up at her, our eyes connecting. And I couldn't help but to glance down at her lips.

"You know how I feel about you Y/N." I whispered not really sure what to say. I mean here I was, laying in bed cuddled up next to my drunk ex best friends girlfriend who may I add I happen to be deeply in love with. So maybe I'm wrong, but she does know how I feel and it's something I can't control.

She gave me a sleepy smile and nodded. "Yeah I do."

I sighed as the comfortable silence took over us. If felt great with it just being the two of us, it hasn't been like this in forever now.

"Y/N?" I said while I rubbed I hand across her smooth caramel toned skin. She only looked up at me with her eyes half way opened.

"Hmm?" She responded

"Can-can I kiss you?" I don't know what kind of  balls I just grew to ask her something like that. I guess because she so intoxicated that I figured she wouldn't mind. And I could get what I want without her knowing.

She just stared at me without saying a word. So I took my chance, I took that no response as a yes and I finally got what I've been wanting. I finally got my kiss.

I pulled Y/N close by her shirt and grabbed her face in my hands. As our lips met I knew I didn't want to let go. This was all I've ever wanted. She's all I've been wanted.

*******
A/N

Wow. Ok. So Lauren is taking care of a drunk Y/N. But as you can see she's only after one thing. Will she get away with this??

How do you guys think Y/N is going to react when she sobers up🤨

Hmmm will Camila find out about this situation??

So many questions, so many updates coming! So be ready🙂

Thanks for reading/voting💖also sorry for any mistakes😴