EDWARD FINDS OUT WHY BELLA IS BELLA

chapter 28

epov

I didn't know if I could stop after I didn't taste the venom in Bella's blood anymore. But I did, I had the strength to pull away. The monster did not consume me. I kept control of him.

Bella was unconcussion. "I have everything in my cabin you would need to help with Bella. I have everything that you would like in a hospital." Randy told us.

I scooped up Bella and we all followed Randy to his cabin. It was huge. I gently lay Bella down on the makeshift hospital table.

I saw image's from Alice's head. She was in a vision. But it was of what happen before I walked in and after.

I walked out and slammed the door at the vision of what I saw. I had to relive it again. When I was running up all I could hear is Bella screaming for him to get off of her and don't touch her. I was in so much rage.

When I walked in he had her shirt torn off and his hand on her breast and she was trying so hard to get away and screaming. I ran full force and tackled him. Once he was down and not moving I turned and looked for Bella and she was no where. Then I saw blood that lead to the closest.

I open the door and took the stuff off of her. I scooped her up and she started screaming and hitting and kicking me, I kept telling her to stop that it was me but she wouldn't. Finally I thought of one thing that would work.

"Bella, never let go." She finally stop and slowly looked up at me and wrapped her arms around me and said she was so sorry. I wrapped my arms around her. Then she told me to look out. I gently put her down and went after James. All of a sudden everything went black.

I heard Bella scream and James has his hand in her wound and then he pulls it out then He must of heard me get up because he slammed her on the ground. But then I didn't even know he even bit her.

James climbs above her and that when I went flying into James and knocked him off Bella. Somewhere in all this my family walked in and helped me finish him off.

Then I turned and this misfigured person with red eyes had his hands on my Bella and I went after him.

We were fighting up until we heard Bella screaming. "IIITTT BUURRRNNSSS!!" We ran over to her. Carlisle suggest to suck the venom from her. So I did It. But from her blood loss she went unconcussion before I even sucked out the venom.

I finally walked outside and had questions now. I don't understand who really this Randy is. Among a lot of unanswered questions.

"You must be Edward, Bella brought your name up more than once." I looked over at him then back to the forest.

"Your Randy, I could never understand why Bella would not let me into her world. She told me she never had any friends and that there was something more that she just couldn't remember. They're just so much I want to know about her I care about her so much. I actually love her more then anything."

Randy looks at me and puts his head down. "It seems I need to tell you something about Bella and how big her heart and soul really is." I turned and looked at him. I nodded my head in agreement that I am willing to listen.

"Bella and I kinda grew up in Phoenix together. Her mom Renee always called me the son she never had. I was over all the time. Sure I am 2 years older than Bella. But I always looked at her as my little sister. Bella always called me her big brother. When she turned 8 we wanted to go to summer camp. So Charlie did some research and we came here and come to find out kids from Phoenix came here to. Well it was fun. Every year we kept coming back. But I kept noticing Bella had some type of bruises and cuts. But she blame it on her being clumsy. But I always wonder if it was something else."