BELLA GOES ON THE SEARCH TO GET ANSWERS

bpov

I look at my gas gauge and noticed that I had to get gas. So I stop and got gas. As I walked in though I saw Lauren and Jessica.

Great what are they doing here this time at night. I walked into the restroom hoping they didn't see me.

I went into a stall. I finally walked out and went to the sink and washed my hands and splash some water on my face.

As I shut the water off someone pushed me on my side and I fell against the wall.

I looked up to see Lauren. "What the hell do you want?" I asked. Lauren looks over to Jessica.

"Get this Bella got the guts to ask me what the hell I want. When we should be asking her what the hell she's been doing with Edward Cullen? He suppose to be off limits to everyone, we were told."

I gasped when she said that. Lauren punches me in my stomach a few times. I'm going to be strong enough even though it hurts like hell now.

"So Bella we are going to ask you one more time only. Why are you with Edward at all?"

I looked at them for a minute then tell them. "Edward offered to help me out while my dad is helping with the murders."

Lauren and Jessica look at each other for a minute then smiled and I heard them giggled.

"LIAR!" Lauren brought her knee up into my stomach then punched me in the face a good couple of times.

I gripped the sink before trying not to fall but I went down because my legs gave out from all the blood. I took a deep breath.

"Lauren and Jessica so sorry that you want to use me as your personal punching bag right now, but I don't have time for your games."

I pulled myself up and start walking out and I heard Lauren.

"Bella this is not over not by a long shot!" I wrapped one arm around my stomach and push the door open with the other hand.

"It is for now bitch!" I told Lauren before I walked out of the bathroom. I go pay for the gas, and the cashier asks me if I was alright.

I told him I will be. I asked him for a piece of paper, he told me sure I left Edward another note, because if I know him he's not going to listen to my letter. I went and grabbed a notebook, pens, and envelopes I paid for them. I put the note in the envelope and sealed it. I put Edward's name on it.

"If a man stops in here looking for me, can you give him this please!" He agreed. "Oh and if they are still here when he gets here tell him he needs to confront them about something that happened in the restroom, and that's why you saw me come out like this." He agreed.

I went and hopped into the truck. I smiled because Lauren and Jessica are going to get what's coming to them.

I started the truck and was on my way again. I drove for a while until I came upon a dirt road. I decided to take it. I just drove until there was no more road, it turned into a 2-track. I slow down being that it was dark and you couldn't see out here very well.

All of sudden I see a deer or something big run out in front of me I tried to stop but I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to the road either because I didn't avoid a mud hole either and got stuck.

"Shit, shit shit of all my damn luck!" I hit my steering wheel. I reach for my bag and dig out a the paper, pen, and a envelope. I wrote Edward another note. I sealed it and put it where he knew where to find it. I climbed out. I dig out the flashlight and start walking.

I know it's been awhile since I left the truck and I start to notice that my side is feeling wet and painful so I have to find a place to stop. I found a tree and lean against it. I took Edward' jacket off and set it down.