"BELLA IS REMEMBERING SLOWLY

bpov

I know I been walking for what seems like forever. My head started to spin a little, so I knew I had to take a break. So I try to shake off the dizzy spell just long enough to find a good spot to take a break.

I ended up tripping over something. So much for me not being clumsy, it never fails with me. I get up and shine the flashlight and noticed that there are boulders up ahead that would be a good place to stop ahead.

Once I got there I took the jacket off I put it down and sat on it. I opened up the bag and take out my water, a granola bar, and my phone. She enough there's a voicemail. I listen to it.

"Bella, I got your letters, Lauren and Jessica will have what's coming to them. I heard you kind of told one of them off. I love you Bella and you're still stubborn. One more thing, you really don't play fair."

I giggled, and said. " And you're still a show off." I changed my bandaged but notice that the one I took off was really soak with blood.

I dig in my bag for the paper and pen. I lean back for a minute before I write and I must've fell asleep or something because I was at summer camp and everyone is gathering around something, but no one will let me see, then I'm back in elementary school with someone but can't make out who they are. We are talking and laughing.

I open my eyes, it was some type of memory. mixed up though. I wrote Edward the letter but at the end I included something he had to remember. I seal it up and put it in the baggie.

I look around for a spot to put it. There I looked down to the bottom of a tree and put it under it. I took my knife and carved a tiny star into the tree and made a small arrow pointing down to the rock. I went back to where the jacket was and my bag was. I put the jacket on and grabbed my bag and headed out again.

epov

I knew Bella was way ahead of us, but I already missed her being in my arms. We been out here for hours. Bella where could you be?

"We found something." Emmett called out. All of us headed in Emmett and Rosalie direction. Carlisle walks over and picks up the bandages.

"What is it Carlisle?" I looked at him, He had the look of concern on his face. "I can't be sure but from the amount of blood on here it appears her wound was broke open, and maybe internally bleeding to. But I'm not jumping the gun yet."

I almost forgot to look for the something to find the letter. I looked almost everywhere.

I almost gave up until I saw the star on the tree with the arrow. You clever girl is all I could say to myself.

I moved the rock and there it was. I grabbed it and I turn and sat down next to the tree.

Edward,

You're still a show off. I am okay I promise. I'm starting to remember a little bit of pieces of memory but I don't want to say yet unless I know for sure. I know you don't want me to do this but I have to. For me, to have some piece of mind if that's all I get then fine.

Love

your Bella

p.s. Edward remember the morning before you took me to your favorite spot, and I turned on the radio and turned the music up and I said the song fits me perfect, it's called Invisible by Hunter Hayes. You get a minute just listen to the words and you see why I like it so much and I said what I did.

"Alice let me see your cell phone a minute please I need to do something." She hands it to me. I call Bella's phone and put it on speaker,

"Bella I know this isn't the song you asked me to listen to but I'm asking you to listen to the words and it just might help you on your journey. I love always remember that."