EDWARD REALIZES HOW HE FEELS ABOUT BELLA

Epov

I was sitting downstairs thinking about what Bella said tonight. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, that she was being bullied most of her life. Plus her asking me if I was hiding something.

I was taken from my thoughts when I heard a loud noise come from upstairs. I went upstairs just to make sure Bella was alright. I knocked on her door and she had told me to come it.

"Are you alright Bella. I heard a loud noise from up here."

She took a deep breath. "I'm fine. But come here please." I walked up next to her.

"When you left did you ever look up to the stars and think about me at all?" I held my breath.

"This may sound strange Bella but yes everyday I did."

I heard her heart skipped a beat. "So did I Edward." I wonder way she was asking me this. She took a deep breath.

"Edward, I know what you are and I really don't care."
I stood there frozen for a minute.

"So you don't care I'm a monster?" Bella turned and looked at me. "I don't believe that really at all Edward. I don't care if you're a Vampire, I only care for the person that standing beside me."

Bella really cares about me as a person not as a monster. "Bella, I like to take you somewhere tomorrow, that very special to me, it's where I go to think. That's if you're willing to go that is." She looks again up to the stars again. "It would be nice Edward." I just watched how she looked out the window. "Let's get you to bed, you need your rest, after today Bella."

After she laid down. I went and sat in the living room for a bit before I called Charlie and updated on Bella and let him know where we were going tomorrow, so he don't worry. Charlie thought it was a good idea, to get her mind on something else.

I also called Carlisle, to ask him when he was going to be here.

I also let him know that Bella knows about us and she figured it out on her own. I hit the end button on my cell phone, I heard Bella scream. Carlisle warned me she might have nightmares. So I went upstairs, and open up her door, and sure enough she was still in the nightmare.

I sat on the edge of the bed trying to gently wake Bella up but as soon as I went to tell her she was alright. She sat up and wrapped her arms around me. I was surprised at this and I didn't know what to do but to wrap my arms around her. "Bella, you're alright, it's a dream." Her heartbeat and breathing was starting to slow down.

"Are you awake now, Bella?" I could feel her move a little bit. As she sat up.

"I'm sorry Edward." I could see she was blushing. "It's alright Bella." I smiled. I get up to go back downstairs but she grabs my arm, "Don't go Edward, please stay at least until I fall asleep!"

I looked into her eyes and I just couldn't say no. I sat back against the wall, and I started to hum to her.

I was humming a new lullaby, I'll call it Bella's lullaby. She finally fell into a deep sleep so I got up and went back downstairs.

I sat on the couch, and started thinking about the pictures again. So I pulled them all of my pocket and laid them on the coffee table in front of me.

So this sharp object might of been the one she was stabbed with. So it could be her blood on it. But the other ones I just don't get it at all and plus the messages on the back of them.

The main subject of them REMEMBER YET. There has to be more to it that she's missing. I keep looking over them but why of the one of her house in Phoenix.