EDWARD HELPS BELLA/BELLA HELPS EDWARD

Epov

I stood outside the bedroom door just to give Bella some space to talk to Carlisle and Esme. I knew it was very hard for Bella to talk to them about her secret.

Bella caught me off guard though when she told Carlisle and Esme about something Victoria had told her about before I had came into the Bella's bedroom.

"She told me that she cut the brake lines on Tyler's van that it was all was a show." I could feel the anger and the monster within me start to come out. I grabbed something and threw it against the wall.

My hands balled up into a fist. I knew I had to get out of here. I was heading towards the door and someone grabbed my arm. I turned and looked at who it was. "Alice don't I do not want to hurt you."

She let go and I went and slammed the door behind me while Alice called out my name. But I just couldn't face her not now. Not while the monster inside was out showing itself.

As I ran I started slamming down trees and saying to myself are they trying to take her from me and why do this to Bella, she never done nothing to them to bring this bullying on her. It's just so wrong, plus the way Bella had to hide it for so long from everyone she cared about.

Bella has such a beautiful soul, and a good heart. Where I have no soul at all.

I am a monster. But for doing what they have done, even before they became vampires, is the worst kind of monster I have ever seen in my whole existence.

I had stopped running. "AGGGGRRRH!" I did not realize where I had ran to until I open my eyes. It was my favorite spot. It is the spot that I brought Bella to and she had told me her secret and where I finally figured out I wanted to be with her. Plus where we both had kissed for the first time.

I knew I would try and protect Bella no matter what it takes and be there when she needed me.

I finally was getting the monster inside of me under control and locked back away deep inside of me.

I decided to go back to the house but I took my time. So to make sure the monster didn't show his ugly head and feed to be safe.

I started to hear Alice and Jasper minds. For some reason they were looking for me and they seemed to be worried about something but they were blocking out parts of their mind's. I stop and told them where I was.

"Oh thank goodness Edward, we found you. We don't know what to do and everyone so worried too."

I tried to search both Jasper and Alice mind's but nothing. "What is everyone worried about Alice?"

Alice was hesitating. "Well I brought Bella some food and she asked me to stay, and she asked if you were back, I said not yet, and well. "

Alice was afraid to say anything from there. "Alice, you better tell me what is going on."

She looked over to Jasper, then back to me. "Bella, well She kept saying she should've talk to you first, and maybe you would've not left. I told her not to blame herself. She kept telling me that's where I was so wrong. If she didn't move here none of this would of happen. I tried so hard Edward to get her to not blame herself. But she made me leave the room, and when we try and talk to her, she won't say anything and she locked the door. We don't know what to do Edward."

I looked at Alice and Jasper, and then looked down to the ground. I took my hand ran it through my hair. "It's not your fault, everyone did what they could. Let's just get back, and I'll try and talk to her."

We got back to the and I see Esme on the deck waiting. Alice and Jasper went in I stayed out to see what Esme wanted.

"Edward, I'm worried about Bella she's been through so much and now she won't let anyone in your bedroom. If anyone can get through to her It's you son. Carlisle wants to see you in office before you go up to Bella."

I gave Esme a hug, and went up to Carlisle office. "You wanted to see me Carlisle?" He lifted his head up. "Yes son."

"It's about Bella. She's has been through a very tough battle growing up. I feel now that these people Victoria and James, now that their vampires that she's is going to have even rougher time with dealing with it."

I agreed with Carlisle on this. "We need to hide her as long as possible, to keep her safe while she's healing. She's had a lot of damage that had to be fixed."

We both looked up! Because my bedroom was above Carlisle office. We heard stuff hitting the wall, which meant she probably threw something. "ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!" We heard her scream out.

"I'll go and talk to her Carlisle."

I unlocked the door and open my bedroom door slowly, and I seen her over by the window curled up crying.

I slowly walk over to her and sit down next to her. "It's not your fault I walked out Bella.." She stopped me.

"BULL SHIT EDWARD! QUIT TELLING ME IT'S NOT MY FAULT WHEN IT IS."

I took a deep breath to calm myself. "Bella I didn't walk out because of what you said. I walked out because of the monster I am and how angry I was because of what they did to you and how they treated you."

"IF I DIDN'T COME HERE, WOULDN'T OF COME. I WOULDN'T OF TORE YOUR FAMILY APART. YOU WOULD'VE NEVER LEFT. CHARLIE WOULD'VE NEVER BEEN IN DANGER. YOU SHOULD'VE JUST LET THE VAN HIT ME AND LET IT KILL ME THEN NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING."

Now I couldn't help myself I was angry and upset at the same time.

Bpov

I watched as Edward got up and started pacing. My heart starting racing.

"THAT'S IT!" I jumped when Edward yelled. He wrapped a blanket around me and scooped me up.

He opened the window and got on the window sill. When I looked I noticed we were high up. I buried my face into his chest as he jumped then he started running.

I didn't know where he was taking us but I was scared. I had never seen Edward angry.

He finally stopped and gently set me down then turned away from me.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW LOST I BE WITHOUT BELLA? FOR YOU TO TELL ME I SHOULD OF LET THAT VAN JUST KILL YOU IS JUST LIKE TEARING A HOLE IN MY CHEST. GOD BELLA!"

I slowly get up and walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He turns around and looks at me.

"Do you know what it's like for me not to remember part of my life? Then I learn to block everyone out so I don't hurt no one. My life is a living hell. You think you're a monster when you're not Edward."

I gently reached up and touch the side of his face. "I can't barely look in the mirror at myself because I'm the monster Edward not you."

"Bella you're not.." I stop him. "Let me finish Edward. I'm scared because I'm lost myself. I'm only safe when I'm in your arms. I know in my heart that I love you and only you."

Edward takes both his hands and gently cups my face. "Say that again!" I smile. "I love you Edward!"

"I love you to Bella!" Edward pressed his lips to mine and we explore each other mouth and I wrap my arms around his neck.

He pulls away and leans against my forehead. "Breath Bella!" I slowly start breathing again.

I end up grabbing my side in pain. "Come on let's get you back and get your bandage changed.

Edward grabbed the blanket and me back up and scooped me back up. I buried my face into his chest as he ran back to the house.

I do not own all the characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and story.