Chapter 76- What's Going On?

"you slept in their dorm?", YoungK asked in disbelief, "is that even right for idols like you to be letting her stay in your dorms, morever a girl".

Rapmonster sighed, "don't worry, she would disqualified us if we try to do something to her when she's asleep and when she's awake... Rules are rules~ it's hell, y'know. You want to kiss the girl you like so much but the girl said she wants her first kiss to be with someone she really loves and that guy loves her back", he rubbed the back of his neck.

"she didn't had her first kiss yet?", Sungjin asked in shock as he stared at me. Seola then poked my arm, "she's too shy, I already had my first but this girl..sheeeeeiishhh, I once forced her to kiss Jungkook-sshii but the others objected it". "well duuh~ you want to ship me with him so bad, that's why you forced me!", I pouted to her and pinched her arm.

"wait, why him? He's basically too young for her?", YoungK frowned at that.

"but isn't that cute? She has a soft spot for a maknae", Seola grinned before she pushed me to Jungkook and Taehyung. Both maknae looked at me and grinned at me, before both of them kissed my cheeks, "we love you noona". I blushed, "ka...wa..ii.....", I covered my pink face, "mou ii yo", I touched my hot cheeks and whined slightly before I felt my head being pat.

I look up and it was J-hope. "my jagi looks so cute", he kissed my nose. I blushed even more but pouted, "Hope-ah~ kkumanhae".

He could only grinned and wrapped his one arm around my waist and dragging me with him to the others.

I realized Dowoon was watching, so I look back at him and smiled before I wave my hand to him. He quickly looked away and got closer to Sungjin who was talking to Rapmon, YoungK and Jin. His behaviour is really cute.

I rested my head on his shoulder before Suga stared at me with a pout, "aaaahhhh, oppa wants you to be with oppa instead".

Ahh, this cutie.

"yah, hyung, are you seriously serious about addressing yourself as oppa to her again?", J-hope groaned while he unconsciously loosened his arm from around my waist.

I slipped myself away from his hold and grabbed Suga's hand with a cute smile. He looked at me and grinned eventhough he was still blushing, he still isn't used to it yet.

"Yah! (y/n)! You were supposed to be with meeeeeee not with hyung", J-hope pouted while moving my arm around, of course not breaking it. --".

Then.

"[Jin] deo ttwige haejwo
nareul deo ttwige haejwo
du bare sangcheoman gadeukhaedo
ni eolgulman bomyeon utneun nanikka

[Jungkook] dasi run run run nan meomchul suga eobseo
tto run run run nan eojjeol suga eobseo

[Jimin] eochapi igeotbakke nan mothae
neoreul saranghaneun geot bakken mothae

[Jungkook] dasi run run run neomeojyeodo gwaenchanha
tto run run run jom dachyeodo gwaenchanha

[Jimin] gajil su eobtda haedo nan jokhae
babo gateun unmyeonga nareul yokhae"

My phone rang, I took my phone from my bag and smiled as if I was the happiest person on earth, It's daddy. I rarely got a phone call from him, he stays far away from me, in Osaka.

But as long as he still calls me, I'm very much happy. The others were shocked slightly when they heard my ringtone, but heck yeah~ I like the song.

I picked up the phone and brought it to my ear, "otou-san!♡"

("hello honey, how are you and Seola?")

"we're okay daddy, how are you?"

("I'm fine, umm.... Daddy is going to be staying here a little longer than before")

My heart dropped after hearing what he said, my face showed pure shock and sadness, but I smiled to assure daddy from the phone.

"oh? I-it's okay... It's about your work, right?"

My eyes were slightly teary, I really want to see Daddy, I missed him so much, he's been away for 3 months since he last meet me at the school infirmary when I fainted.

("yeahh... I'm sorry honey... I want to see you too but.. My work really prevents me from doing so, daddy really miss you, you know that right?")

A tear slipped down by my red cheek and I quickly wiped it.

"I know, daddy... I miss you too *hisk*"

("are you crying, honey? No no no noo... Don't cry.. If you cry, then it's hard for me to go on to my work, stay strong for daddy, please")

"appaaa.... I really miss you.. Hisk, hisk"

I couldn't hold it in anymore so I cried, not caring that everyone was watching me or not, I miss daddy so much, he's going away for soooo long.

("(y/n)... Please don't cry, don't worry, daddy promise to call you when daddy isn't busy")

"....promise?"

("yes, I promise")

"good..hisk.. Make sure daddy keeps that promise"

("yes honey, daddy loves you")

"I love you too"

("oh, one more thing.. About those boys, did they do anything unforgivable?")

"hehehe, appa~ don't worry... The boys won't do that"

("ok, good, talk to you later honey, daddy loves you")

"love you too, chu~"

("hahahaha, that's my girl, bye")

"bye"

He hung up the phone. I only stare at my phone with a small frown, my heart feels heavy, my mind is fill with things to think until I myself couldn't think properly.

"noona..", Jungkook called. I look up at him to see his worried face. My eyes were already misty.

"Seola-ah...whatever happens, don't call daddy", I muttered while shutting my eyes tightly. "(y/n)-ah, what are you talking about?", Seola asked in a scared and worried tone.

"just....don't call him...", I grabbed a person's arm for support from falling down on the spot which was Jungkook.

"noona? Are you okay?", he held my arm as I held his.

I opened my eyes slightly and they were misty, I couldn't see clearly, my head is spinning, and the next thing I know, I slipped down to the ground and everything was black. I can hear them yelling and screaming, I could hear them asking in confusion.

"what's going on wih her?"-Sungjin

"narcolepsy"-Jin

"hurry up, call the ambulance!", Jungkook yelled, he was holding me, right?

What's going on? I'm having an episode again?

I heard the siren went off and I felt being carried.

[Miru's note; guess you didn't expect that, did you?~ hahahahaha anyway the story is going to end in a few chapters, BEWARE😲😲]