Chapter 21- WakeUp Surprise

The next day~

I woke up, still feeling warm, my eyes fluttered open and saw a broad bare chest infront of me, I slipped away and look up to see Jimin.

I looked at my watch, it's 6 in the morning, I sighed and sat up and shook his body while in a blushing state, "Chimmy-ah". He stirred in his sleep and turn around, "mwo ya~? (what?)". "Chimmy-ah~ wake up, where's Jinnie?", I asked him as he decide to sat up and rubbed the sleep of his eyes. "why does that question have to be ask the moment I woke up?", he groaned and stared at me. I pouted and slowly look away, "Well... I don't remember when you actually sleep beside me... I just thought that Jinnie would be here".

He stared at me even more with his messy bed hair sticking out everywhere, "what? Do you like him or something?". "he's comfortable, what is there not to like?", my eyes look down. Then his thumb and index finger was under my chin, he tilted my head to look at him, "good morning, beautiful", he got up, everyone was still asleep except for me, Jimin and, Jin and Rapmon, who was nowhere to be seen.

He lend out a hand for me to take. I hold it and he hoisted me up which I end up in his arms, he's topless actually. He grinned, "let's brush our teeth together", he let me go from the hug and pulled me into the bathroom.

"wear any toothbrush, we usually share", he smiled to me before taking a toothbrush and a toothpaste. I pick a red one and waited for him to put the toothpaste over the toothbrush after he did, I brushed my teeth while closing my eyes. "(y/n)-ah, don't you like me?", Jimin's voice suddenly could be heard.

I fluttered my eyes open to look at him, "naneun neoruel joahae yo hajiman...chingu ro seo (I like you but only as a friend)". He look slightly disappointed but proceed to question me more, "who do you like the most in the group?". I smiled to him, "talk later, let's finish brushing our teeth", I continued brushing my teeth and then walked over to the sink and saw myself in the mirror, then I spit it out and washed my mouth. I got out after wiping my face on the towel that was hanging on the wall.

Then I felt arms snaked around my waist making me squeaked and squealed more when he started picking me up. "Ch-Chimmy-ah!! Hanase(let me go)!", I struggled as he lift me by my waist to the sky. My eyes started to water, "Chimmy-aahhhh", I sobbed. "omo, you're crying! Mianhe!", he put me down and hugged me, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, c'mon, let's play from my ipad, while we wait for hyung", he pulled away to look at me. He walked away and slipped on his jersey before taking his ipad, he pulled me gently by my hand and  unexpectedly, he pulled me on his lap and placed his IPad on my lap, he look up at me, "choose a game you want to play".

I blush so hard that heat was radiating off of me, I'm afraid he'll notice. I held his iPad and brief through the application, then pointed to a game, "what's this?". "oh? Zenonia? That's a fighting game, do you wanna play that game? I can teach you", he hugged my waist my stomach feels weird though while he hugged me.

"d-do I die in this game?", I asked in curious. He laughed, "yes, only if your life meter ends", he pressed the zenonia application and pressed the start button and chose an animation guy with two swords at the back and it was level 51.

"i'll go to a place where you can easily defeat this monsters, okay?", he laid his chin on my shoulder and his hands were over my hands that were holding the IPad, he moved the said animation to a portal and he chose 'Adonis town', when the said animation arrived at the said Adonis town, the music turns into a softer music and very calm to hear.

"I like the music", I muttered. "oh? So you like this kind of music too? I can ask Suga-hyung to make a song for you with this music", he grinned. I shook my head, "aniya, gwuenchana, that's inconvenient, let's play", I ushered.

So he asked me to move the animation guy whom I already know the name as Regret, move away from the town, east of the town, there we saw lycans and some floaty thingy that if you get close to it, you'll get electrified. "Omo omo omo omo omo! Why are they chasing after me?!", I move Regret away from the lycans that were trying to scratch me(regret).

He laughed, "don't worry~ they're not going to hurt you in real life but if they do, I'll come to save you", he planted his lip on my shoulder, my face went pink because of the contact but I continued to move Regret away from both lycans and electrifying floating thingy.

"oppa~! How to fight theeeeeem?", I whined while still moving Regret around. He smiled, "okay okay, pressed this button and the powers will be released, let's say, you push this button", he pushed a circle thing on the right side and suddenly there were seven of Regret, fighting them and just with one blow they all died.

My eyes twinkled at the sight, I actually jumped on my seat and forget that he was actually my chair right now so I stopped jumping, "this is so cool!".

"woah, never in my life I ever met a girl like you, who's sooooo interested in fighting games before", he laughed as he held my waist. I never played games before so I don't really know the feeling, but then woaahhh, I like this game! Then I pressed a big button and Regret was slashing with his two blade, he's a blader!

Then I moved Regret back to Adonis town, then I tried slashing the person but I end up talking with them, and there's a better Regret version, he's gorgeous! My jaw-dropped, "wow, he's attractive". He groaned, "so he's more attractive than me?". My eyes were stick to the screen, "you could say it that way...".

"YAH! (Y/N)-AH!", he poked my side and started tickling my side. I laughed out loud and tried to stop him but I couldn't, he's stronger than me. "stop! Oppa! Sta-awp!! Ahahahaha!", I struggled while holding my stomach. I was nearly out of breath, "op- pa!!". He let me go with a sinister grin on his face, I took my breath, he then grabbed my face and gently stroked my hair, he lift strands of my hair and place it behind my ear.

"you're so beautiful, (y/n)-ah", he kissed my cheek and smiled to me.

I look away after I regained my breath. "can I kiss you?", he asked as he stared onto my lips. "you just kissed me, so no thank you", I got up but was pulled down. "on the lips, can I be your first?", he plead. If he plead for other things I would've agreed but this, I cannot agree.

I got up the second time, and quickly ran my way to their bedrooms, I got in and slipped myself under someone's blanket.