Chapter 13- Clothes and Ride to BigHit

"(y/n), here", Rapmon come into view with clothes in his hand, Taehyung pulled away from the hug and I held the cloth in my arm. I smiled and nodded a thanks before going to a room to change my clothes.

The cloth was a mini-skirt and a tuck in white blouse, he also prepared a dark blue with white stripes head-band. I wore the head band on my head after I combed my hair with the nearest comb I saw. After I look at myself in the mirror I thought to myself, is this seriously okay for me to wear this? Ah! There's long socks I just saw hidden under the clothings that Rapmon gave. I slipped the socks in and then wore my shoes. Then I got out to be greeted by stares. My blush increased.

Then Rapmon came to my front and grin, "I know you would look beautiful but something is rather missing". Everyone including me cocked an eyebrow at his statement. He grabbed my shoulder and let me seat down on the couch, "wait here, I'll go get something". Suga scooted closer to my side and patted my head, "cute hoobae". "urusai..", I frowned to myself and then I saw someone crouching down infront of me, I look up and it was J-hope.

"(y/n), smile more, don't frown, you'll ruin your pretty face-", he said when suddenly he was kicked on the side and fell sideway by an annoyed looking Rapmon, he was holding something.

"you brat!", J-hope playfully choke the rude blonde-haired male. "I"m sorry", he apologized before he crouched down infront of me, he smiled up to me, "I just thought it would be better if you wore this shoes", he showed a shoebox before opening it. I gasped, "kirei..(pretty)...wait..this is..the shoes you guys wore!". He smiled and nodded, "yeap, I just thought black converse high will fit you the best, let me put it on for you", he slipped open my shoes and he slipped the high converse on my foot. It was long and it was half of my shin, it's really beautiful.

When he was done, he got up and held my hand to help me up on my feet and when I do, I stared at the converse in awe. "you can have it, as a present from us", he grinned up to me. "no, I can't have it, this is just too much", I shook my head and tried to open it but he stopped me and shook his head. "just take it, besides..you are our friend and girls like you suit perfectly with high converse", he grinned and pat my head.

"guys, let's go", Rapmon ushered and went out from the dorm. Jungkook grabbed my hand with a cute and soft smile on his face, "you look great, (y/n)-ah". He pulled me out and the others got out.

We all went into the car, me sitting in between Suga and Jungkook, who had been holding my hand. Jungkook shyly looking up to me, "(y/n)-ah, this afternoon, did you said my name, when you were telling whose voice you like in the song Converse high, cu'z I think you did..". I smiled softly to him, "If you think so then, believe it that way". "so you did?", his eyes widened a little. My eyes wanders away and shrugged my shoulder.

"I have a question later after we practice, noona-ah, and I reaaaaaallly want to know the answer", he said mindlessly with a smile on his lips.

What question? Why is he so excited?

Suga then poke my arm, "let's selfie, make sure to smile, Jungkook-ah (y/n)-sshii", he used a monopod and asked us to smile so we smile, after he took multiple of pictures, he grabbed his phone and looked at it, he smiled even more, "(y/n)-sshii, look at us~ we look perfect together, oppa is cute and you're cute too!".

Then Jungkook looked at his hyung with a how-about-me face (eyes wide, mouth agape, face a little bit disbelief). I slapped his shoulder playfully, "Suga-ah, you're so self-conceited". He chuckled, "well, you know me, Suga is fill with sugar~". I laughed at his not-so-funny pun.

Suga then patted his maknae, "patience, Jungkook-ah you are an adorable maknae, you're like 4 years younger than me, so be patience, we'll see who's more cuter when you reach my age". My jaw dropped, they really are so full of themselves....

Suga then looked at his phone and picked one of the picture and did something, "(y/n)-sshii, what's your insta account?", he typed something in his phone. "(insert insta acc name, if you don't have make something up), why?", I asked back. He smiled, "wait...".

Seconds later, he look at me, "go check your notification". I nodded and checked my phone and saw someone followed my account and that someone tagged me a picture. I checked the picture and gasped, I slapped him again on his arm, "yah! Y-y-you...you just post that picture". He grinned, "what's up with it? The three of us look cute".

The caption said, "otw to practice, took pic with cute and adorable hoobaes".

Jungkook read it from my shoulder and he smiled, "we both look cute, noona-ah", he kissed my cheeks. I puffed my cheek as my cheeks were tinted with pink dust, "you guys are so mean, teasing me like that". Suga gave a smug look and pinched my cheek, "we're not mean". Then Jungkook pinched my other cheeks, "we're just playful".

I swatted their hands away and kept my gaze at the front which I received hurt looks from them.

"yah, we're just joking around, (y/n)-sshii"-Suga

"(y/n)-ah, are you angry?"-Jungkook

I kept still and remain still, ignoring them.

"(y/n)-sshii? Are you sulking or are you mad?"-Suga

"yah! Did you just made (y/n)-noona mad?"-Tae

"you got yourself in, you can get yourself out"-Rapmon

"*sigh* you guys..."-Jin

"all she needed is a little bit of hope and me"-J-hope

"yah! You better make it up to her, Jungkook-ah, Suga-hyung"-Jimin

I stood still, not even making eye-contact with the members. Both of them looked at me but Jungkook's stare was boring into me, because he's stare was so adorable while Suga only stare with eyes of confusion but still he looks cute.

"noona-ah, I'm sorry", he apologized with a cute pout. I can't understand why a maknae like him is just so adorable and cuddly!