Chapter 42- Everybody say NO

The next thing I knew someone hoisted me up from the floor and I instantaneously wrapped my arms around their neck and still rubbed my throbbing head. My head hurts, god, tell me the reason why am I so stupid in this kind of thing. Then I was laid down on a soft cushion surface and had my back leant onto a cold thingy which seemed like a wall, which actually was a mirror.

Then the same person cupped my face, I slowly opened my eyes to see a worried looking eomma Jin. He furrowed his brows, "I know why you hit your head on Hopie but why did you bang your head on him and not try something else that don't make your head hurts?", he gently grazed his thumb on the bump on my head.

I winced in pain, dang! Eventhough he do it gently it still hurts!

"I-I-I don't really know what to do...is Hope-ah okay?", I squinted my eyes to look at the surrounding but all I see is that bodies were looming over me except Jin who was kneeling infront of me. I look up and saw J-hope rubbing the side of his head where I bang my head onto, I feel so guilty.

"you know what? I forgive you, it was my fault anyway", J-hope smiled assuringly, trying to make me feel at ease, I guess my guilty expression was visible to him. Jin then lean over to me and kissed my forehead, then he pulled away, "you do know you're too cute to stay mad at, umm..since I think the make-up thing is going to stop till here, you just rest here-".

"aniya aniya! I'll continue here!", I was about to get up but was held down by Jin, he shook his head with a small smile, "Rapmonie, would you mind bringing the make-up tools here?". "oh? Okay", the leader of the group walked away from the circle.

Then Seola peeked from one of Tae's shoulder to look at me, "you okay already, (y/n)-ah?", she asked with a worried tone. Dang it, I made her worried, didn't I? I pouted to her, "do I look insane to you?". She pouted back to me and pushed Tae away so she could get in position like Jin, "yah! I'm serious! Are you okay? Are you dizzy? I can tell your fathe-". "no! Please don't tell him! Just let him work, I don't want him to worry over this little thing", I shook my hand infront of me to prevent her from calling daddy.

I don't want to make daddy worry over this. It's nothing serious, just a little bit dizzy.

"why?", she asked in a serious tone, "why don't you want to tell your own father?", she was looking down and was clenching her fist which was on her lap. My face turns into a guilty expression, I slowly made a faint smile and grabbed her wrist, loosening her clenched fist, "didn't I told you before, that I don't like making people worry over me?".

"here you go", Rapmon interrupt our deep conversation for a split second.

"thank you", I muttered to him then looked back to Seola, "Seola-ah, daddy is the only person I have left in this world after mom died, he's my life... I don't want him to worry, I want him to have a happy life, enjoying his days before he actually leave me..", tears were threatening to fall from my eyes but I hold it in, I took a deep breath and heaved out a sigh, "atleast..when he leave or I leave..no no no! I can't leave, I don't want to make daddy and you worry... Well...if he leave this world, he could see mom on the other world, right? He could be more than happier to see mom".

The next thing I know Seola hugged me tight, shocking me. I smiled softly and hugged her back and I lost it, I cried on her shoulder, my head was throbbing, it hurts...it hurts... No! I won't make other people worry! I have to be strong!...but it hurts.

"promise me..*sob* that you won't leave me, (y/n)-ah", she sobbed through her words. I wiped my own tears and nodded, "I promise, now let's stop this nonsense so that I could put make up on the next person", I pulled away and smiled to her. She wiped her own tears and ruffled my upper hair, avoiding the bump on my head, "you're right!", she got up and walked away.

I look up from my seat then tilted my head to the side with a small smile, "so who's next?".

"how could you say that? Why are you so calm after crying and saying those words, as if it was nothing? How come you can put on a tough act like that for such long?", Suga asked as he too crouched down along side Jin. I stared at him and slightly furrow my brow, "people tried their best forgetting their bad memories or bad past, right? So eventhough they put on such a strong act, there are still sorrow lingering in their heart, I am calm, so is it wrong to be calm, oppa?", I cocked an eyebrow to him. He just shook his head, "not actually, it's just that...oppa is amazed".

I giggled and shook my head too, "you're always amazed oppa", then I look at the others and smiled, "who's next?". Jimin raised his hand high up to the sky and then waited for both his hyungs to give him some space so that he could take an empty seat infront of me.

After both hyungs were already away, I placed the tools next to me and let all the things open widely so that I can pick which brush and which colour I want.