Chapter 31- Game Start!

[Miru's note:~ seriously guys, I don't really know if anyone likes this story, but hey comment what you thought about this story so far..... i'm honestly too curious]

It's daddy.

("sweetie, how are you doing?")

"oh! Appa! I'm actually fine, I'm with Seola and the boys that you met this afternoon".

("oh those boys? Just to make sure, I won't let them lay a hand on you unless you insist")

"otou-san, don't worry, they won't. How's work?"

("Hehehe, the famous chef came from australia to evaluate my cookings and guess what?")

"they like it?!"

("yes sweetie, they did!")

"oh my god! I'm so proud, that's great news, I wanna taste your cookings again appa, I miss mom's too"

("I miss her cookings too, but what I miss more is her presence...anyway I didn't call you to let you know about my success only, I just want to make sure so that you could take care of your health, don't think too hard when you receive a shocking news, I forget to tell you that, the doctor told me to warn you")

"appa, is my sickness just the same as mom's?"

The other line was silent for a while, so did the surrounding around me.

("not the same, don't worry, just take care of your health, gotta go, daddy loves you")

"see you daddy, I love you too, take care!", I said and heard his laughter before he hung up the phone. I was already smiling since the time daddy's voice could be heard. I look at the others and they had guilty look but I shrugged it off and thought of some rules, I snapped my fingers and failed in doing so because no sounds appeared which was sort of embarrassing, "um, first rule is; no kissing on the lips, no make out, no rough behaviour on me or I'll ignore you for the rest of my life until I die...".

"darn it"-someone cussed.

"hug?", Taehyung asked. I thought for a while then look up at him, "it's only a harmless hug, so it's okay". He air fisted and I giggled to his cute behaviour. Jimin asked, "any more rules?". I thought again and shrugged my shoulders, "I'll let you guys know if I do have in mind", then I looked at Seola, "and no cheating".

"is cheating even visible in this sort of game?", Jungkook asked as he stared at me with a confused look. "I don't know, but this girl here", I pointed to Seola who was grinning, "tends to cheat in every game".

"but the game consist of stealing your heart, right? it isn't possible to cheat", J-hope frowned while he made this thinking-hard look. "nothing is impossible for me!", she declared and airfisted to the air. "I don't even know what she had plan in mind, she always have plans in her mind", I look at Seola who was grinning.

I sighed and shook my head in disbelief, "so as usual in game, no hurting eachother or you'll be disqualified", I muttered. "is being disqualified possible in this game?", Rapmon asked with his lips agape as he seemed to process the game in his mind. I shrugged my shoulder, "well.....I don't really know".

I look away with a huge blush on my face, realizing that the main point of the gane was trying to make me fall in love with them, I bit my own lip, "so.....fighting..?", I said unsure of myself.

Jin ruffled my hair, "since it's awkward for (y/n)-ah, let's order some food, I'm hungry", he looked at me with a smile. I look at him while still blushing, "you're always hungry, Jinnie". "I'm an eating monster, so I love to eat", he grinned and kissed my temple before making a call and made a delivery.

Seola grabbed my hand and pulled me to seat next to her, "let's take a pic! It's been months since we last took a picture together", she decide. I nodded my head with a small smile, I look at the camera and stick out my tongue while winking and she took the picture. She looked at it and grinned, "you're getting cuter, (y/n)-ah". I slapped her arm, "shut up, Seola-ah".

Then she look behind me where the others were and she was smirking. I cocked an eyebrow at that.

╰●•╰●•╰●•╰●•╰●•

Deliveries arrive~

He ordered meat and 2 sets of roasted chickens with soda. I got up, "I'll take the glasses", I went near to the cabinet and took out 9 plastic cups and place it on the ground where they all sat.

I poured the drink in each cups, and gave it to each of them.

"(y/n)-ah, say ahh", Jin held up a chopstick and with a small chicken in between, he held it near my lips. I hesitated before I opened it and bit, the remaining chicken was still visible to the others, I munched the chicken, not even touching it while still giving drinks to them, when suddenly, the chicken fell from my mouth, I squeaked and stared in shock at the bitten chicken, but then rapmon took the chicken and munched it quickly, "you can still eat *munch* as long as it's 3 seconds after falling", he said.

Was that..indirect kiss?

"oh? Souka (really)?", I nodded my head like it was nothing before I sat back down and everyone, every single eyes were looking at me, I look back at them and I don't even know why I was starting to get nervous over them staring at me.

Did I do something wrong?? Oh no! My heartbeat is pounding hard on my chest, sweats were trickling down my forehead and all of a sudden, I could feel heat, heavy heat on my face. I quickly covered my face with both hands and apologized, "I'm sorry if I did something wrong! Cheongmal mianhe!".

Seola who was beside me chuckled. Jimin who was on the other side held my wrist and put it down, he stroked my hair and said, "you did nothing wrong actually. We just thought that what you did, was really motherly like". I blinked a few times while thinking hard and calming my burning face by flapping my hands to my face, "i-is that a good thing or a bad thing?".

He shook his head with a smile, "you'll be a great mother". Then blood quickly rushed to my cheeks as he said that, "th-that doesn't even connect!", I defended myself. He gently ruffled my hair, "I really want to do something to you like this morning", he said with dreamy eyes.

I thought of the something he mentioned, then it clicked, "you mean, me playing games from your IPad?". He nodded. I furrow my brows and took a chopstick and fumble with the meat on my lips, "why would you want me to play games in your IPad? I can just download it". He shook his head again, "the position we were in".

I blushed and slapped his arm repeatingly with a pink face, "baka!". Taehyung who was next to Jimin frowned and asked, "what position?".