Chapter 73- Restaurant

I just waited for them to seat so I could take the last seat. But what made me weird out was the Day6 members and BTS members were facing eachother, leaving out two empty seats which was supposed to belong to me and Seola, but she insisted to seat next YoungK who has an empty seat next to him, well that left me seat in the middle on the end of the table.

Suga who was north-east of me, grinned while looking at me, "so when will you tell us the answer?", he asked. I pouted to him, "not now, let me think".

Seola who was on my north-west, poked my cheek, "you're so lucky, y'know". I blinked my eyes for a few times, "what are you talking about?". She just grinned and didn't answered me. "yaahh, Seola-ahh, mwo ya?", I pinched her arms with a huge pout on my face. She winced a little but pouted back, "yah, don't pinch me!". I rolled my eyes, "tch, whatever, I'll make you talk later", I puffed out my cheeks before being poked again by someone else by Jae who was on his way to the toilet.

"you're puffing your cheeks out like a chipmunk", he laughed. I pouted to him, "as long as I don't look like one then that's fine". Jin then laughed a little, "you actually looked like one". Both Jae and Jin burst out laughing, "hahahahaha". My face went pink, "y-yaahh, what's so funny??", I got up and pinched both of their cheeks without caring they were idols. Both of them winced playfully.

"yah, that hurts you know"-Jin

"she's really funny~"-Jae

I pulled my hand away from pinching their cheeks with a small frown, "I'm not funny and that doesn't hurts, I know well". They laughed and muttered at the same time, "she's so cute". I act as if I didn't heard what they said so I sat back down and looked at the others who were watching us since the beginning.

YoungK then grinned, "so, what do you do for a living?". "I play basketball and write songs", Suga answered while returning the gesture. "oh? So you play basketball too? We have something in common! We should have a match sometimes", he smirked. Suga just grinned, "anytime you want, I'm on", the both of them continued to talk about basketball.

Jungkook and Sungjin were staring at eachother. "am I your hyung?", Sungjin asked as he tilted his head. "I'm 1997", Jungkook answered. He laughed, "geez, you're really young, I'm 1993". Woah, four years younger than Sungjin.

Then all of them started talking with eachother except for the silent Dowoon. After a while of them talking with each other the food finally came.

We enjoyed the food, better than I expected them to be.

Until YoungK asked me a question.

"(y/n), you still single?", he asked, shocking me a little. The other members were shocked except for an excited Seola. She placed her arm around my neck, "this girl had been single since she was born~". I slapped her arm with a pout, "you're so mean, Seola-ah". "oh really? Can I be your first then?", he smirked. My face turns red, 'he's so direct'.

"YAH!!", the seven of them yelled, yes, even Jin. "you can't take her that easily! We've tried so hard!", Taehyung yelled in rage.

I placed both my hands on my cheeks, "huuu~".

"we?", Sungjin asked in confusion. Jin sighed, "yes, we... we were actually playing a game on who will win to capture (y/n)-ah's heart, but it's kinda hard since she's really sweet to all of us and made us more in love with her".

The other members were shocked to what Jin said.

"a game? On capturing her heart? Isn't that supposed to be easy?", Junhyeok asked as he tilted his head to the side. Rapmon shook his head, "well, that's what we thought but it's hard to read her sometimes".

"I'm gonna go away", I got up but YoungK made me sat back down. "don't go yet", he muttered. I huffed an annoyed sigh and looked down to my food while they talked about the game. Seola was smirking silently.

"well, we tried really hard to make her like us the way we like her but we just don't really know what her feelings are", Suga continued Rapmon's unfinished words. I ignored their stares by continue eating the udon noodles.

Jae got up and walked over to me, "isn't flirting a girl supposed to be easy?", he leaned his face closer to me and smiled, he then pecked my cheek.

All of them were shocked. I couldn't think at all. My feelings are swirling in my own head, I can't think properly.

I shut my eyes tightly and bit my own lip hardly, until blood started oozing out from my lips which made me gasped and take a nearby tissue and started wiping.

"(y/n)-ah! What did I told you about biting your lip?", Jin got up from his seat and walked to me, he held my chin and checked my bruised lips, "was it too much? Sorry you have to suffer this thing, you're just too cute", he then kissed my forehead, "promise me you won't bit your own lip again, okay?", he wiped the blood on my bottom lip. "it wasn't on purpose", I pouted slightly. He placed his pointy finger on my nose with a small smile, "kkojingmal, you're no good at lying". I sighed and looked away, "ok... I promise..", I made twist fingers behind my back and someone saw it.

Jae saw it, "yahh, she twist her fingers on her promise".

I pouted and playfully slapped his arm, "yahhhh, Jae-ah, why did you tell him that?".

He grinned, "because you're really naughty...you know what? I think I'm getting to like you", he ruffled my upper hair. I pinched his cheeks, "why thank you very much, you got yourself my first bad impression", I huffed an annoyed sigh and glare at them, "Don't you dare stop me from going".

I glare at them before going out of the restaurant to grab some freshair, when all of a sudden I felt a presence standing beside me, I turned my head and saw Sungjin.

"what? Are you stopping me-?", my words were cut off by him when he said, "don't worry, I'm not stopping you, infact I want to have a walk with you", he smiled softly. I looked at him, 'why does he look like Jungkook so much?'. I wasn't going to stop him so I let him walked with me.