Chapter 5- Shock

"noona, y-you".

"we've arrived", the driver said.

"ah, had to go out", I squirm by seating on Jimin's lap and out of the door and open the gate but stopped, my kitchen things! I turn around and stopped again because I saw Jin with a smile on his face, "here're your things, (y/n)-ah", he gave me the plastic bag. I smiled to him, he's really nice.

What he did next shocked me, he kissed my cheek and hugged me.

"YAH!", was heard from inside the car.

He pulled away and smiled, "it's really fun being around you, I hope we can meet again sometimes", just then I heard rustles from the car before the door for the backseat car was open and out came the other six members.

Jin went to their side. Rapmon held up his hand saying one two three and all the members bowed saying, thank you.

Rapmon went infront of me and smiled, "we guys would love to hang out with you again". Then Suga walked to his side to look at me, "let's exchange our numbers then". "that's a great idea!", V grinned, so we exchanged our numbers.

Jungkook went to my side and kissed my cheek making my face redder than a tomato. "you should come see us at Big Hit entertainment, you can bring your friend there too", he fidgetted and he was shifting his weight on either side of his foot. V wrapped an arm around him with a grin, "our maknae is shyyyy".

They all laughed.

Just then the door of my shared house was opened and out came a tired looking Seola but when she saw them, she squealed and ran to my side, she poke my arm again and again, "h-h-how did you brought them here?". I looked at her and smiled, "it was actually your fault, the car of my engine couldn't start because you drove everywhere after meeting them", I pouted to her.

I could hear them saying the word 'cute' under their breath, I don't know how and I don't care why. She poke my side making me jolt and got away behind Suga, "help me..", with that simple word, he put out a protective arm over me. Seola stood embarrassed, "hehehe, anyway, I'm a big fan of you guys! I reaaaaaaly ship VHope and JiKook, I also ship JinKook cu'z I think it's cute!-", she mumbled about her love to shipping, I was just happy that I could make her be in her happy time, but it wasn't because of me, she's in love with them.

I smiled to her. Jin peeked from his shoulder to look at me and smiled, "it's late already, we should get going". I nodded my head to them.

"-eh, where are you guys going?", she asked. I went to her side and smiled, "Seola-ah, it's already late, they're going back home and rest because they are tired". "oh! Okay, bye!", she waved her hand to them, which she received the same gesture but I wonder why they only look at me but anyway, I said, "thank you, Jin, for helping me and thank you guys, for sending me back home".

"anything for a friend!", they replied before going into the car.

"okay, gurl you have to tell me every single detail about how you ended up in their car", she grinned as she grabbed my jacket's collar and pulled me into the house, without knowing that the seven members in the car saw it. But their thoughts were different.

ㆁ㈇ㆁ㈇ㆁ

I'm going to college as usual, wearing my yellow/orange uniform, it would be my last senior year in college. I sighed to myself as I rummaged through my locker, I got my books out and walked with Seola.