Scene Twenty-Two

EXT: Streets of London

(An aerial shot shows the streets of London filled with thousands of people. Gun fire can be heard across the city. It cuts to two swords being fought with in an unknown building. Only the sword blades are seen. Fades to black)

7 Hours earlier...

INT: The Phoenix's Base, Main Room

Henchman 1:

Sir the police radio has picked up an attack...

The Phoenix:

What kind of an attack was it?

Henchman 1:

A gun attack...some citizens attacked some policemen with guns...the policemen shot back...

The Phoenix:

It has begun...

INT: The Leader's Office

(The Leader's Shadowy figure is seen sitting in the chair, the door is shown it opens and his general walks in)

The Leader:

What is it General?

General:

Sir, we found no-one in yet another sweep of the building, but I thought you should know that we've picked up a reported attack upon our men...

The Leader:

An attack?...By who?

General:

Citizens sir, apparently our officers were arresting someone, they struggled and our officers used reasonable force, and a group of people shot at them...our officer responded and shot back...and now the entire force are under attack from the public...

The Leader:

I see...Then send out our troops...I want those traitors killed and removed...if they will not follow me, then they shall die...

General:

(Salutes) Yes Sir!

(He turns and leaves the office, he goes into the main room and picks up a phone and dials a number)

General:

Hello...Deploy the soldiers immediately and instruct them to kill anyone who is against them...I'll be joining you soon...Goodbye...

(He hangs the phone up and leaves the room)

INT: Unknown room

(Smithy and Crash are standing in front of a desk, only the two of them are seen)

Crash:

Master...It has begun...

Master:

Excellent...and what of our soldiers?

Smithy:

Placed on Both sides, to take out those who have not joined us...

Master:

Good...alert me to when the brothers come out of hiding...for that is when I attack

INT: The Phoenix's Base, Main Room

(The Phoenix is at the front of the room)

The Phoenix:

Okay listen up people...we all knew this day would come...you've all done well, but now...you must fight...fight along side me...now grab your weapons, the time to attack is now!...find crowds and assist them. Now let's go...!