"Daddy!!"

You yelled again. Naruto anime cried and took you from Hinata's arms hugging your toddler body.

Sasuke♡ Sarada/ daddy

Sasuke watched you crawling around. You were exploring around the house, entertaining yourself. Sasuke chuckeld when you pointed at his picture when he was a genin. He picked you up and sat on the couch. You continued to looks at the picture, and opened your mouth.

"Da......."

Sasuke turned you, facing him, well his stomach. He lifted you up in his face level, and smirked. You opened your mouth and tugged his hair.

"Da!"

You giggled. He chuckeld and smiled at you.

"Say daddy"

"Da........Da"

He said it slower and kept on saying Da for a few minutes. Sakura was watching the two of you from afar, fangirling at the scene. Sarada gave her mother a weird look. Sasuke tried again, but you still said Da. He groaned and gave up. Sarada snickered and walked towards you picking you up.

"Come on Asahi, it's lunch time!"

You giggled and hugged your sister. She still didn't leave you alone, always playing with you.

"Sarada!"

You yelled. Everyone froze and snapped their heads at you.

"What did you say!?"

"Sarada!!"

You yelled louder hugging your sister tighter. She cheered and fangirls about your first word. Sasuke sulked in the corner, while Sakura and Sarada cheered for your first word. You looked at Sasuke who was still sulking in the corner. You giggled and you reached your arms at him.

"Daddy!!"

You yelled. Sasuke snapped his head at you and smirked. You giggled and still reached out to him.

"Daddy!!"

You yelled again. He chuckeld and walked towards you, he took you from Sarada and looked your forehead. You laughed and he smiled down at you. Sakura held a camera taking pictures, Sarada gave her mother a weird look, but was still happy that your first word was her name.

Shikamaru♡ stop

Temari was playing with you. Shikamaru was laying next to you and Shikadai was also laying down on the other side of you, both on their backs. You looked at your mother with a bored and yawned. She giggled at your laziness that passed down from your dad. You looked at your dad and layed on top of him.

He chuckeld and let you sleep on top of him. Shikadai turned to his side facing you and started to poke your cheek. You tried to ignore it but, it was getting difficult to sleep. You sat up, still on top of your father. You glared at him making him shiver, all of the sudden the room temperature dropped cold, that you see your own breath. Temari looked amused, as Shikamaru was looking at you in horror.

"Stop!!"

You yelled. All three were shocked. You said your first words~. Temari chuckeld and picked you up from Shikamaru's stomach. She looked back at the two Nara's at the floor who we're frozen in their spot.

"Heheh, that's what happens when you don't let him sleep"

Sai paint

Sai bounced you on his lap gently. You laughed and looked at the painting he was working on. Inoji was sitting next the two of you, drawing you sitting on your father's lap. You grabbed your dad's hand and he stopped and looked at you.