Hi...

Hi.

I'm putting this on hold for a bit.

Just while I figure out some stuff to do with life and this story. It won't be on hold forever just for maybe this week but idk I need to do some stuff and I can't do that while I'm worrying about this. Thanks to everyone who's voted on this and has shown support by reading it and adding it to your reading lists. I never thought anyone would ever read it, let alone people enjoy it. So for that I'm grateful.

 In the past few weeks I have had concussion from being dropped on my head when crowd surfing at an As it is concert. If you were there hey. I couldn't exactly see straight (no ones straight these days anyway ;) ) and my brain wasn't exactly in the writing place. Although still an amazing concert with an amazing crowd. 

So there's that excuse. Last night I saw fall out boy so I'm pretty dead from that so no update tonight. Also a great concert and there were so many people there who are amazing sports. The people who got the secret t-shirts and stuff were so lucky and congrats to them. 

I'm also doing my exams atm and if you live in the UK will know sucks. Meaning I have no spare time or brain power to do any writing on here. This is more of a fun, creative outlet that I use to let off some steam which could explain my choppy updating.

So those are kind of my reasons why I haven't updated this at all in the past 2-3 weeks. Don't worry I'll pick up the pace during the week and I'll get to work on it as I have some free time and try to get this finished as I believe it is close to the end. Idk how many of you will read this but I'm glad if someone does.

I think I might try and do a squeal if enough people read this one but not until much later on in the year and if you people reading think it's a good idea. 

Hope everyone is doing alright and staying alive.

See you in hell

-Fizz

P.S Once I update again this will be deleted as there will be no need for it to be here.