Chapter 17

'Gee Way has been reported to be getting home late with the mystery boy holding her hand.' Mikey handed my dad his phone and he has to read out the latest tweet to us all. "Gee you've done it again. And what did I say about that boy in my house?"

"He's staying. Bert what are you doing here?" I ignore my dad altogether and direct the question back to Bert.

"Your mum and dad found me in a alley dealing and asked what I was doing. Said I was dealing cards for a game that all the kids play." We both snicker. I plop down on the sofa next to Bert, if not a little closer than 'just friends'. I'm still holding Frank's hand and he has no choice but to fall down with me but ending up In my lap as there's no room on the sofa for all three of us.

"Can't believe they bought it." We share a quick high five, still ignoring everyone. "So why you're here, Berty?" Frankie squirms in my lap so I quietly whisper in my ear. "Hush baby we'll leave in a second." With a slight nod of his head Bert continues.

"Nor could I but it's whatever, your parents will believe anything right Gee. They still think I'm your boyfriend." I have to cut him off there with a laugh which we both start dying at. 

Meanwhile it's all stares at the three of us from my parents although Mikey is just shrinking into the sofa adjacent to the love seat on his phone, pretending he's no where to be found.

"Anyway I'm here because your high and mighty, amazing freaks of parents wanted to ask me questions. Let's just say that's when you two came in. So Gee my turn for asking questions."

"Go ahead, I'll tell you anything you wanna know." I ask, I see my mother throwing her hands up in the air before walking back into the kitchen to cry, my dad is turning into a deep red colouring from the anger he's building up. "Oh Mikes I'll come see ya later; go up to your room but I want you to tell me all about wentz when I get up there." Frank instantly stiffens and glares at Mikey as he takes his leave. My dad getting all the more angry but I could care less.

"See ya Mikes. So Gerard, is he a good fuck?" Bert uses my full name which just makes me smile and blush at the thought of fucking Frank again.

"Oh well you know a gentleman never tells." I wink.

"Gerard, I am not talking about us having sex in the middle of your house with your father standing there, your mother in the kitchen and Bert sitting next to us."

"Relax Franki-"

"Gee Way this has gone on long enough get this boy out of my house before I throw him out, again. And don't defy me you slut." The word is laced with so much venom I can't believe my ears.

"Hey you will not talk to Gerard that way ever again!" Frank stands up so he's level with my dad even though he's much shorter than him. "Gerard I'll just go as I'm not being the one to ruin your family life-"

"Franklin you are staying right here where I can see you and hold you. I've had to live without you for weeks. You can't leave me again." I whimper out. Frank runs back over to me to pull me up so we're standing and raps his strong arms around my slightly shaking frame.

"What happened to you? You were so strong in the car?" 

"Come on don't worry about it." I pull away and face Bert again. "I'll call you yeah?"

"Yeah." Man of few words Bert takes his leave towards the door.

"I'm not finished with him. Come back her-"

"Keep walking Bert." I use this time as a distraction to stick my middle finger up at my dad and drag Frank down to my bedroom in the basement.

Together we plop on my bed to stare at the ceiling "Does that always happen in your house?" Frank giggles out with his head on my chest listening to my heart beat.

"Eh sometimes." 

"So Mikey and Wentz?"

"I don't know I need to talk to him about it as I could see him literally aching to tell me."

"Hmm."

"You don't like Pete do you?"

"No."

"Why?"

"No Gee, it doesn't matter just let it go at Pete is the school slut who will sleep with anything. He once fucked a tree and filmed it. I'm not joking he sent it to me at 4AM." I can't contain my laughter at this new information. Frank just glares at me.

"I'm sorry but did you keep it? I bet you did. Can you send it to me?" Raising my eyebrows at him.

"You kinky slut." He growls in my ear.

"Gee Way!" My dad shouts as he stomps down he stairs of the basement. "I hope you're decent as I'm coming in anyway missy." The door flies open and in stomps my dad. Ugh not again.

"What?" I growl out with venom lacing into the word as possible.

His arms cross against his chest while he grunts "You will not use that tongue with me." Frank is holding onto my hand with a tight grip, is he scared of him? He wasn't a minute ago. "I wanted to talk to Bert McCracken. And why are you still in my house, kid? We don't want your kind here."

"Oh dad shut the fuck up Frank is staying here whether you like it or not so get over it. Why did you want to talk to Bert? You hate Bert remember. He's the local drug dealer who get's me drunk and high off my face 90% of the time?"

"Because you finally have a boyfriend and I want information about him."

"Bert's not my boyfriend, he never has been. Yeah we've fucked a few times and we always kiss but that doesn't mean a thing."

Frank jumps in at this sounding stern and slightly backing away from me. "Gerard is that all we are? Because I need to know as well yeah you know why."

I sigh out before taking his face into my hands and drawing our foreheads together and meeting his eyes. "No Frank Anthony Iero. You are not Bert and you never will be. You and me are real." I finish pulling away. He nods his head in understanding before I turn back to my dad. "Get out!" I scream at him. I think he's just had enough of my shit and walks out without another word. "I'm sorry my family is so messed up. I have to call Bert though but he might come join us or pull me out to drink." I giggle while reaching into my pocket for my phone and dealing Bert's number.

"Gerard I should get home anyway. Bills and stuff need to be paid and I have work tomorrow morning." Frank gets up form my bed and heads to the door.

"Frankie?" I question which makes him turn around to meet my eyes. "Thanks I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Course." With that he leaves.

Finally Bert picks up. "Hey Gee."

"Hey Berty, sorry about everyone."

"Ah don't worry about it. You need something?"

"You read my mind."

"I'm waiting outside."

"I owe you one mate."

"You owe more than one." I hear his wink through the phone it's so loud.

Without a second thought I open my window and sneak out into the night, it's slightly weir dhow frank didn't want to come with us but I understand and tonight was only meant for just us but I guess sometimes it doesn't work that way when it comes down to it. Well another fun night of drinking and drugs for me. Bert's waiting for me in his truck outside my house, running up to the passenger side door I slide in to be thrown deep into the nightlife of Jersey.