Chapter 16

Only taken 16 chapters to get some smut ;). okay but seriously I suck at this but I thought 'f' it I'm going to make them fuck on top of Frank's car. Sexy right? Thought so. -Fizz

P.s as I was writing this @emmaM_56 voted for every part I've uploaded so this chapter is dedicated to you my friend.

"Of course as long as you'll be mine." Frank gasps out as the kiss is broken slightly. Once the words were uttered I go full force, probably bruising his lips in the process as we join them together once again. I start to grind my hips against his just to get some friction that I crave. "Ge-Gee Wh-what are you doing?" Frank breaks the kiss yet again.

"I'm going to fuck you on your car. Right here, right now." I take this chance to kiss along his jawline and towards his neck. After a few minutes of sucking and slightly biting at the sensitive skin beneath my teeth I find his sweet spot below his ear and the moan he makes just goes straight to my dick in an instant and I can't help the smirk that falls on my lips as I feel Frank start to buck his hips up to match mine.

I reach my hands up his shirt and start to roam my hands all over his sweat slicked chest before removing it completely. His chest and arms are covered in so many tattoos I feel my eyes dilate to an inhuman size. I want to lick each and every one of his beautiful art and trace them all night long with the tips of my fingers, just to watch him shiver all over from my touch. Frank grips my waist tightly in his hands before reaching up and throwing my blouse off somewhere for us to find later. I latch back onto Frank and start sucking down his chest, creating small purple flushes in a trail down to the dark hair that leads down into his boxers.

Lifting my head back up to suckle on his nipple I undo his trousers; they soon join our shirts on the floor along with my skirt so we are just in our underwear. "Gerard, oh my fucking God you don't even wear underwear? Oh God I think I might come at the sight. Hmm." Frank hums in my ear. I crawl in-between his legs just managing to not slip off the front of his car to set free his straining erection. Watching it spring my I can't help the smile that finds it's way onto my lips at a stare at his dick.

"Some body's a boy boy." I meet Frank's eyes and send a wink in his direction before sinking my mouth onto the tip of his cock. I start to bob my head up and down, swirling my tongue around the tip every time I come back up. My hand reaches down to cup his balls and massage them while sending his dick all the way back to the back of my throat, causing my gag reflex to kick in but for now I just ignore it and hallow out my checks.

"F-fuck Ge-Gee. Fuck me now! Please." I hear Frankie cry out above me.

Pulling off with a pop I ask. "You got lube and a condom?"

"N-no just go in how-how you are."

"Franki-"

"NOW GERARD! PLEASE I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW." Frank shouts out while wriggling around and bucking his hip up to get some friction between us.

I push my fingers into his mouth and order him to suck them before starting to prep him. I insert two fingers. I watch his face contort into pain and then he nods signalling for me to move my fingers. Starting with a slow pace I fuck Frank with my fingers and stretching him out a bit by scissoring my fingers and curling them. I must have hit his prostate as Frank arches his back and moans a heavenly sound. "Gee I need you now. I'm fine just-just give me all of you." Without another thought I lined myself up and slowly pushed in. I watched Frank's face show pain before he quickly pushed it aside and nodded to let me know he wanted me to move

I bought him off guard by pulling almost all the way out and slamming back in hitting his sweet spot dead on, making him cry out in a moan of pleasure. I pull our bodies even closer to attack his neck with little purple marks that I love to leave so well. They hide in gaps where his tattoos aren't. I move up his chest and bite on his earlobe with a small groan in the back of my thought. I repeat my actions of thrusting in and out of Frank's tight heat and leaving marks all over his tattoos up to his lips where I kiss him passionately. I pull away to whisper against his lips, eyes still closed. "Come for me Frankie baby." I purr against his lips my reply is a smirk that falls upon his lips before I quickly interlock our lips together again.

My hands are roaming all the way around his body, leaving red hand prints on his hips and waist where I'm gripping him so tightly. We pull apart and I grab hold of his cock to flick my wrist up and down in time with my thrusts. Soon enough Frank is coming on our stomachs and chests. Not long after I come inside Frank with a moan of his name on my lips.

Slowly I pull out to watch my come drip out of Frank and run onto the bonnet of his car, leaving a sticky white trail leading from Frank's outstretched hole and the black metal of his car. We both lean in to attach our lips together in a kiss that means so much to the both of us. It almost sealed the deal between the both of us.

"How was that babe?" I ask once I've pulled away.

Frank jumps off the front of his car in search for our clothes, to which he finds them spread across the dusty ground below us. He hands my clothes to me and reaches back into his car to pull out some tissues to clean us off with. I catch him striking with he box in his hands before his head pops out of the car before he answers me. "Loved every minute of it."

-

"So this is me." I state the obvious to frank as we are pulled up outside my house just sitting in his car.

"Yep I can see that Gerard."

"You wanna stay the night?" I ask, reaching over to hold his thigh. My hand slowly makes it's way up his leg towards his crotch.

"I'd love you babe but what about your dad?"

"Don't worry about him, Iv'e done worse than bring home a nice boy." my hand finally reaches the slight bulge in his jeans and cup it harshly, causing Frank's breathing to hitch in his throat.

"Gerard." Frankie pleads.

"Stay the night?" I don't get a response verbally I just get a nod of his head.

The doors fly open and together we walk up to my front door, holding hands. Briefly I pull mine away to reach in my handbag to get my keys out and open the door but swiftly grab hold of his hand yet again to walk inside the house that has never been my home.

Every light is on when we walk in and I can hear talking in the living room. "Hey I'm home and Frank is staying the night-BERT!?" I notice the guy that I know inside out meeting my gaze with his piercing blue eyes.

"I think you better sit down Gee and get his boy out of my house before I kick him out. You know I said he wasn't allowed here." My dad almost shouts at me. We hold eye contact like a staring contest, just to see who could stare the longest. I can feel Frank's grip on my hand tighten at how hostile my family is and I squeeze back to let him know this is okay.