Chapter 23

Ok I know I said I'd post something within the week and then I didn't and a few months later put this whole thing on hold. Thanks for bearing with me for so long. Not only have you all done that but you've kept reading and voting and everything and that's something I never thought would happen. Yeah I don't care that it's only at 300 something reads that means more to me than anything. I've never had the confidence to let other people read my stories and to know that at least one person likes this one is Kida a big achievement for me. I'll shut up now as I bet you're dying to know wtf is going to happen right at the very end.

'Mr and Mrs Way are making an appearance at the city ball tonight, going along with them are their children Miss Gee Way and her brother Mr Mikey Way.' Yep the whole family is being dragged to this stupid  ball thing in the city hall. Everyone who's anyone is going and our parents are telling us to bring dates that are suitable to be seen in public. What does that even mean? Surely the person I'm in love with is the right person to be seen in public with right? Apparently not. "But dad why can't I take the person I have in mind?" I scream at the man before me.

"Because he's not suitable. Now behave and I have already picked someone out for you, I have someone for your brother as well. Get downstairs and put on your dress."

I just leave as I can't be asked to fight anymore, it's just not getting me anywhere. I run downstairs to my room to hide from everyone as this is the only place that I actually feel comfortable in. Well here and Frank's room but that doesn't seem to be possible to get to right now. Laid out on my bed is the dress that my dad want's me to wear. Ugly thing really and I love dressing up but this will do nothing for my figure and will make me look like a grumpy grandma that no one wants to fuck at all. Not really the look I'm going for here really. So I toss the stupid fat dress aside and raid my cupboard in search for something a little more revealing. 

While I'm applying my hot ass makeup I get a text from Frank.

Hey Babe you going tonight? 

I have to reply as there's no way I can't reply to that beautiful man.

Yes I am but I really don't wanna go...Come with me?????

I can't. Don't have a invite or suit or date.

Frank...I'll take you and Mikes always has suits come over and sneak in through my window you are coming!!

 There that will show my dad. Not long after I'd finished getting ready there was a tap at my window that belonged to a Frank Iero. Wearing a suit?!? Where the hell did he even find that from? That fucker.

I open the window and in he jumps. God I can't believe that he's all mine and no one else's. "Looking good sugar. Didn't think you had a suit though so where did this even come from?" I question him while reaching out towards his waist to pull him closer to me.

"Hello to you to my love." With that he leans in to place his delicately pierced lips to mine. The cool metal lip rings that goes through his lip really turns me on and I can't help but smile into the kiss and pull away before anything happens. "As for the get up, Mikey lent it to me and said that I would be needing it for the ball. Which I might add I didn't even know I'd get the invite for. So thanks for that. Anyway he gave it to me weeks ago and said save it for a rainy day. He gave me a mask as well." Frank reaches into his pocket and pulls out a face mask and pulls it over his face to hide. The only thing showing is his beautiful colour eyes that almost glow in the low lighting of my basement. 

"Fuck sugar, I can't deal with how hot you're looking right now." I have to pull away before I push him down on the bed and we lay there all night. 

"GEE! GET UPSTAIRS NOW OR WE'LL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!" Mikey calls down to me

I reach over to my desk and pick up my red mask to match my black and red dress. As I slip it over my face I catch my gaze onto Franks and say "It's show time, Sugar." I sign off with a wink and pull him up with me. We emerge from the basement to my father's horror, Mikey's smirk, my mothers panic and my 'Dates' dirty look. "What are you all looking at? Is there something on my face? Oh don't tell me I got something on my dress." I look down and start patting it all down. With Frank's help he lifts my chin so we are looking into each others eyes before he speaks something I never thought he's have the guts to say in front of basically everyone.

"Stop worrying Darling you look beautiful as ever." My chin in his hands he leans in and presses the lightest kiss to my jaw as possible before breaking it and leading me out to the limo waiting for the whole family.

-

We pulled up at the town hall and all got out one by one. Mum and Dad first then Mikey and his date. Finally Frank and I got out. As we walked through the doors they announced who was walking in. "Mr Mikey Way and his Date Ray Toro. Next we have Miss Gee Way and-" The guys announcing looked horrified but it didn't seem to faze Frank at all as he simply whispered his name to the guy. "A-and a Mr Frank Lero."

"For Fuck Sake man. You had one job." Frank laughed off and lead me straight down to the dance floor while my 'date' walked in on his own. I can't help but laugh at that. I had no idea how Frank got this confidence but I'm not complaining. He's never been this forward before. What has happened to my Frankie. I'm spun out and pulled in close to Frank's chest as I'm twirled around the dance floor. "I bet you're wondering what's happened to me?" Frank whispers into my ear.

My shock face probably shows it all as he simply nods and we slowly make our way off the dance floor. "Frank have you been drinking to be this forward as you're never like this and I don't understand how someone could change so quickly."

"Shh Babe. I've always been like this but I never had the guts to show it to the man."

"What changed?" I question.

"You changed me." I smile at his words.

At that statement I have a realisation that I want to spend my whole life with Frank by my side and I don't want to hide in the shadows anymore. "Runaway with me?"

Frank looks surprised at my outburst but ends up nodding regardless. We join together in a tight hug for the longest time before I'm forced to pull away and whisper something in his ear. "There's something I want to do first." I grab his hand and make way for the stage.

***Just quickly***

This is the fic I told you people about in the last chapter, it's published as of March 22nd so I hope you guys are all ok and not too sad about mcr. I thought I'd publish the first part as it's happy and not too sad on the day it was published lol.

 Basically it's about a bad boy who falls in love with the outcast kid. With Gerard as the bad boy and Frank as the loner emo kid. what could go wrong??? the name is actually French which is pretty cool. or at least it's French I went on a website and it had random French words. Deal with it. This is what it looks like and I'll say no more.

Do you ppl think you'll read it? I will post it without anyone replying to that but I just wondered if anyone reading this would read a new one I'm writing

Do you ppl think you'll read it? I will post it without anyone replying to that but I just wondered if anyone reading this would read a new one I'm writing. I've been rambling on WAYYY too much so enjoy the next part.

-Fizz