Chapter 21

'Mr Way has made another big sale on a big business that was going under. Thanks to Mr Way and the rest of his business the company are able to stay open and keep their family business going. Mr Way states:"there's nothing better than family so the fact that I was able to save a family business fills me with such joy and I can't wait for my boy to take over the business while my daughter gets a good job in the media performing to get smiles out of people."' Is what the news has been talking about recently as I haven't been part of it, for the first time ever. It won't last long though. For now it's all pretty quiet but the stuff he's saying about my media job is complete bs. I'm not dancing in a strip club to get smiles out of sleazy old men just for him to get a few business deals. No thank you. On a slightly happier note the following week at school was great. Frank and Pete were always laughing around with each other like old times. Mikey and I are as close as we used to be. Iv'e stayed out of trouble. Still wearing my girly clothes but nothing changed there. I'm tempted to do what Pete did and leak my own nudes out? Maybe not on second thought.

"Hey Gee you wanna go out for a smoke?" My boyfriend asks me. "Pete and Mikey are gonna come?" I raise my eyebrows at Mikey before wordlessly standing up, grabbing my bag and walking out to our smoking spot. They all follow close behind me like little lost puppies.

Once there we all light up. "No." is all I say before taking The smoke that is about to be put up to Mikey's lips and taking a drag, along with my other one. Yes I'm so cool I have two cigarettes dangling from my lips. Pete snaps a picture.

"This is so going to get me followers." He chuckles as he loads up twitter.

"Fine but tag me and if your phone get's blown up, don't come crying to me." I chuckle in-between swapping smokes from my mouth.

"Gee what about dad?"

"What about him? It's time I do something wrong." I ruffle his hair and link my arm around Frank's.

"God you're so cute, sugar." He whispers in my ear in his husky voice that I love so much. I peck his check in reply. God I really think I love him.

"God I think I love you." I pull away to watch his eyes light up.

"I love you to." We pull in for a real kiss but instead I kiss a hand. "What the hell?!" It was Pete's, that fucker.

"Get a room. Now we going to bunk or not?" Reluctantly Frank and I pull away. I'm still swapping between the two smokes. There's no way I'm going to let one go to waste.

"Yeah let's go. We can take my car." I tell the guys.

We all stalk off to my car that's parked in the car park nearby and all jump in. After a quick fight between Frank and Pete about the front seat we are all in. First stop. Starbucks as I need my caffeine right now. We pull up and order coffee then drive to the cliff that we always go to. Mikey and Pete have never been there so we thought it would be good for them to see. Although I just hope Frank picked up some of the condoms we've used from the floor.

"Gerard, remember when we last came here?" Frank smirks at me as we climb thought the sunroof to sit on top of the car.

"Do we even want to know? I've already seen a condom on the floor as we parked." Mikey mutters as he get out the car to sit on the bonnet with Pete linking his arm around his waist.

"Doubt that." I reply sarcastically. "You know I'm glad we are all friends and are closer than ever as I'm really happy right now" I say pulling Frank impossibly closer to me than he already is.

"I am as well but I can't help but remember Bert and wonder how well he's doing. You haven't seen him in a while." Mikey asks as he turns around to face me, he pulls Pete to face the two of us sitting on the roof with a confused look.

"Yeah what's up with that?" Pete asks the question that everyone I saying to know the answer to, although Frank pretty much already knows what I'm going to say.

"I'm clean now." I all I reply with as I stare ahead of my watching the busy streets fill up with lots of people and cars heading home for the day.

"Gerard that's amazing, what-wait how?" Mikey asks. I notice Petes very confused look come onto his features as he notices that Mikey called me Gerard, not Gee. Great no one told him. I guess nows a good enough time as any.

"Why did you call him ger-"

"Gerard? He's a boy not a girl and that's his name." Frank buts in before I could get the words out. I smile at the thought of how much he cares that he knows I never like answering that question.

"Oh nice to meet the real you Gerard." Pete faces forward again to look out at the busy streets that used to hold so much more meaning they do now.

"Gerard you never told me you were clean." Mikes drags the conversation back to the drugs.

"Yeah well long story short. I turned up at Frank's place, got in an augment with his druggy neighbour, slept in his bed, went to school the next day in his clothes, had a talk with him about my drug addiction and became clean. Nothing really to it really. At least I'm clean now so I guess I don't need Bert but I do miss him sometimes as he wasn't only my friend. There was once a time when he was my life." I get a sense of a daydream coming in through my mind, being shown before my eyes and I can't help the smile that falls over my face at the thought of Bert and I running the town from a drugs den one time or all the times where we would be completely sober and laugh at everything while hanging upside down from a child's play set. Good times. See he's not all bad. Yes drugs but a good guy underneath I think that's why I love him so much as a friend.

"I'm proud of Gee."

"So am i." Frank huskily whispers in my ear and pulls me into a kiss.

Everything is completely perfect right now I just wonder what the future hols for us. I guess we will never know until it happens which is going to take a long time to get there. I'm ready for the fight so I can't wait for my life to finally have a meaning and be mine instead of everyone else's.

I'm seeing as it is later tonight send me luck in the mosh pits.

-Fizz