Fairies

Fairies are mischievous beings that come in many forms and cannot lie. They can also only been seen when they want to or by their own kind. Fairies have their own realm that is separate from earth like heaven or hell. Humans cannot set foot in their realm unless invited by the king or queen of the fairies.

Types of fairies:
-King/Queen of the Fairies = They rule over all of the fairy realm and the fairies inside it or outside of it. All fairies have to obey their ruler or they face a punishment that cannot be escaped. They are normally larger than most fairies and are always seen wearing a crown of leaves and twigs.
-Leprechauns = They are normal sized fairies that can travel great distances at once. They can easily overpower a human and are extremely mischievous. They are known for pulling many tricks when they are on earth.
-Elves = They appear as little humans that are the size of a hand. They are known for getting into small spaces and breaking things apart, putting things together or stealing small objects.
-Tooth Fairies = They collect the teeth of human children in exchange for money; however the reason is still unknown. They are also one of the many few fairies that are winged and are free to leave the fairy realm at will. They are a small as a hand and have wings to help them through small spaces in order to get to teeth.
-Regular Fairies = these fairies have no particular job but they can cause mischief on earth or in their own realm. They can come in many different forms and some have wings or horns or wild skin colours.

Power =
-Magic
-Spell casting
-Invisibility to humans
-Telekinesis
-Teleportation
-Immortality
-Super strength
-Flight (only winged fairies)

Weaknesses =
-Iron
-Silver
-Salt
-Magic from other supernatural creatures
-A devil's trap can trap them.