Demons

Demons are the complete opposite of angels. They are created from a human soul that has suffered from extensive torture in hell and then mentally twisted to be evil. Demons are usually seen by humans as being like them but to other supernatural creatures they have black wings. In hell their forms are broken and ripped apart which is why they often hide it.

Types of Demons:
-White-eyed demons = They are the oldest and most powerful of demon kind.
-Knights of hell = They are much more powerful than regular demons and are nearly as old as white-eyed demons.
-Crossroad demons = They are more powerful than regular demons and mainly make deals with living beings on crossroads. When making a deal, the living being will always sell their soul in order to get their side of the deal. Then the living being (mainly human) will be taken to hell by Hellhounds after their time left on earth after selling their soul has run out.
-Common demons = They have black eyes and mainly posses humans to create chaos but they don't need to possess humans to have a physical body on earth. this is because like angels they have a physical body without having to use a humans.

Powers:
-Demonic possession
-Electromagnetic interference
-Flight
-Immortality
-Invulnerability
-Telepathy
-Teleportation
-Telekinesis
-Weather manipulation
-Shapeshifting
-Summoning of ghosts
-Invisibility to humans
-Super stamina (like angels)
-Super strength
-Pyrokinesis (generate fire at will and control of fire)
-Spell casting
-Voice mimicking
-Regeneration (like angels)
-Mental manipulation/mind control
-Resurrection

Weaknesses:
-Devil's trap
-Holy water
-Exorcism removes the demon from a human host
-Ghosts (powerful ghosts can kill a demon)
-Salt (demons cannot cross a line of salt)
-Angels
-Hellhounds
-Nephilim
-Weapons from heaven or hell
-Magic