Chap|31 Lust and Heartache

Start from the beginning

"Yes mami I'm fine." I said giving her a small smile.

"Then why won't you just talk to me?" I rolled my eyes as she continued on. "Are you and Y/N having troubles already? Is everything going ok? Where is Royalty?"

"Mami, this is something I'd rather not discuss with you." To be completely honest the only thing still keeping me here is Royalty. "But just know that Royalty is fine, she's probably with Y/N by now." I explained.

She walked in and sat down on the bed beside me. "Camila honey, your my daughter and I love you. So I want you to know that if there's ever anything you need to talk about, baby I'll always be here for you. No matter what it is."

I instantly felt tears in my eyes. All the images of Y/N and that girl popping into my head. And once again I was starting to feel like crap all over again.

I shook my head as I dragged my hands over my face. "I-i don't know what I did wrong mami."

"Oh mija talk to me, please." She said while looking over at me with a concerned look.

I sighed as I shrugged my shoulders. "Y/N cheated on me mami."

I heard her gasp. "What, are you sure mija? Y/N would never do such a thing."

"I'm your daughter mom, are you really taking her side right now."

"No camila. But I just want you to be sure before making such extreme accusations."

I shook my head. "I know mami, and I know what she did."

She looked at me like I had said something crazy. "Ok, mija, tell me what happened." I looked up at her before spilling out everything to her. I told her everything from how Y/N had lied about where she was going to how the paparazzi had caught her leaving and going to a hotel with some woman.

"Wow mija, I'm so sorry that this has happened to you."

I nodded and just stayed silent. "Me too."

"So what happened when she came home?"

"I told her what I found out and we argued for a while, until I got up and started packing up my things. And get this, she even had the nerve to throw Royalty in my face, like I was in the wrong." I ranted

I watched as mami shook her head with disapproval.

"What should I do at this point?"

She turned to face me as she placed her hands on mine. "I want you to go over to that house and talk things out with her."

"I'm not moving back in mami, I'm not even sure if I forgive her yet."

"Hey, Hey I'm not saying anything about forgiving her, or moving back in. All I'm saying is that the two of you have more to worry about. And that's Royalty. You both need to think about her and her well being right now. Not be fussing and fighting with each other."

I guess she's right Y/N and I do need to talk things out before I just up and leave again.

"Ok your right, I know we have a lot to talk over and I'll head over there in the morning."

"Good. Because that baby is innocent in all of this." She spoke before leaning over to kiss my head and walk out. "Now get you some rest mija."

I laid back on the bed. "I'll probably need it."

^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N

Whew o.k. A lot is stillll happing here😭sooo guys I hope you're ready😬

Lauren.. what's your problem??🤨

Y/N why aren't you stopping this??🗣

Camila what's going to happen when you go and see her??🤔

All these unanswered questions right now..guys we'll have to wait and find out the answers..

Thank you so much for reading/voting❤️also sorry for any mistakes🤒