A Life Full Of Love!

Ananya's P.O.V:

Ananya: Wait! What the heck is happening here?

Sid: huh?

Ananya: Anga paaru....

She showed the screen and when Sid turned towards the screen he was really shocked when he saw that....

AK was tearing while holding Mithra tightly.... Vijay was really confused when he saw that even Adhi was confused a lot.... Vijay slowly went towards Ajith and was about to touch Ajith's shoulder but suddenly Vijay was hugged by Regina....

Vijay: Mithra?!

He said while looking at her confusedly and she too nodded her head smilingly.... He quickly hugged her tightly with a wide smile and then kissed all over her face....

Mithra: I missed you a lot...

She said while lying on his chest smilingly.... He just smiled and then patted at her head slowly.... He pecked a kiss on her hair and turned towards the other side....

Vijay: Appo Mithra idhu....

Mithra: Regina....

Vijay looked at Regina with his wet eyes and then looked at Ajith who was tearing while looking at Regina.... Mithra started to cry looking at Regina and then lied on Vijay's shoulder....

Ajith: Regi... En pakkathula naan unna vechurukave kudathu pesama unna Australia-laye vitturukanum.... Ellaru nallathayum paarthu paarthu nee enna vittu poita la?

He wiped off the tears and looked at Vijay angrily.... Mithra slowly hid herself behind Vijay while he just glared looking at Ajith.... Ajith slowly went near to Vijay and then took his gun in his hands....

Ajith: Game aarambicha mudikaama vida kudathu la?

He asked and then quickly shot Adhi who was sitting beside Thara.... He just fell on the floor and blood started to flow down on the ground from his body.... Vijay stood there like a statue while Mithra just started to tear while looking at that....

Mithra quickly ran towards them while Vijay was starring at Ajith angrily.... He slowly went towards them and saw Mithra who was sitting on the ground while crying loudly.... Vijay just knelt down beside Thara and looked at her with his wet eyes....

Vijay: En kai-yale unna konnutene ma....

He said while hugging Thara and then cried out loudly....

Vijay: Ipdi ellarum enna vittu pona naan epdi irukaradhu? Vara vendam-nu sonnean la? Pesama nee anga irundhu irundha prechanye vandhu irukadhu.... Sorry ma....

He said and then again started to cry while looking at Adhi who was lying very beside to her.....

Vijay: Adhi.... Naan venum-nu Thara-va kollala da... Idhukku dhaan unna varadha varadhu-nu sonnean.... Nee paatuku inga Thara-voda vandhu yean da? Neenga rendu perum poitinga ini naan enna panradhu?

He said while caressing Adhi's hair and then wiped off his tears while getting up from the ground.... He turned back and walked towards Mithra who was crying terribly while sitting over there.... He just asked Mithra to get up and so she quickly got up from the place....

He slowly wiped off her tears and smiled while cupping her cheeks.... She too smiled looking at him and then hugged him slowly.... He just hugged her back smilingly and then pecked a kiss on her forehead.... She just looked at him confusedly as she found something fishy in his happiness....