Feeling Of Love!!

The Next Day Morning:

Mithra's P.O.V:

I woke up as usual at 6 and got ready as soon as I can so that I can pick up my friends soon... I quickly took my shower but was standing for sometimes before the cupboard as I was searching a nice outfit for me as I'm feeling like this day will be a memorable one... At last, I took my white chudi and wore it...

After that, I straightly went to the kitchen and took my breakfast... And informed my mom that I'm leaving... I bid a bye to my dad and started my scooter but unfortunately my scooter didn't started... I tried several times to start but no use.. I told my dad about this... Then, he too tried for some time but it didn't started...

My friends called me and I already informed that I won't come there to pick up Jacintha... They said that they can manage... So, I standing here itself at my home without knowing what to do as my dad's car is at the service centre....

Dad: Hmm... Mithra... Venum-na Ani call pannu avan indha vazhiya dhaana college povaan...

Mithra: Appa... Naan auto pudichu poikirean... Bye...

I said that to my father and walked some way... At last, I reached the main road... I was looking for an auto but no vehicles were coming there as this road was not used by many persons...

Mithra: Idhu dhaan memorable day ah?? (I mumbled myself)

I stood there itself without knowing what to do....

Author's P.O.V:

Vijay was waiting for Sathish outside as he's getting ready for the college...

Vijay: Dei, Nee ippo variya illaya??

Sathish: Vanthutean da...

He came outside from his room and then Vijay started his bike and Sathish quickly sat behind him.... Vijay was going faster as they're getting late... They used a short cut as that they can prevent traffic jam... They used the main road which is not using by many people... They were going and going... Suddenly, Vijay's eyes caught something... Vijay quickly stopped the bike and was keep on looking at that direction...

Sathish: Ennachu da?? (No Reply).. Bike start pannu da, late aachu... (Still No Reply)

Sathish looked at the direction where Vijay was looking at.. There he saw Mithra who was fiddling in her phone with tension...

Sathish: Oh! Paathacha... Appo namma cut-u thaan... (He mumbled himself)... Machan....

Vijay: Machan... Nee ippo enna panra na...

Sathish: Nee onnum solla vendaam... Ellam enaku purinchuru...

Sathish quickly got down from the bike....

Vijay; Machan.... Nee..

Sathish: Naan nadanthu varanum... Nee avala pick up panna pora adhu dhaana??

Vijay: Super da... Seekiram vanthuru... I'm waiting...

Sathish: Indha oru dialogue dhaan vechurukaan pola?? Summa idhu veche correct pannitu poiyuraan...

Vijay quickly started his bike and went towards her...

Mithra was pissed off by waiting for some vehicles... So, she was about to call her friends but she noticed that someone is coming through that way... She checked and it was a bike... That bike came and stood infront of her...