Neeyum Naanum

Author's P.O.V:

That head got tension and he just slapped Mithra with full force which made Mithra to faint out.... Then they all just became quiet and was thinking how to escape from her...

Boy 2: Anna pesama ivala kola pannidalaam....

Boy 1: Aama na... So ava kitta irundhu thappikalaam....

Boss: Hmm... Ippo neenga enna pannunga summa oru edathula poiyu ukarunga...

Boy 2: Enna na??

Boss: Pinna enna da?? Avala kooda pesi vazhiku kondu vantharlaam... Neenga soldra maathiri avala konnu adhu case aagi appavum enaku thukku thandana dhaan varum...

Boy 1: Idha naanga yosikave illaye...

Boss: Ava correct ah dhaan da sonna... Ungala vechukarathuku naan summave thozhil pannalaam...

Then they all were thinking about how to convince Mithra.... At that time.....

Vijay's P.O.V:

Those two boys went away from that block then I just went near that door and knocked it but no response from inside... The next time I banged at the door with full force... Then slowly one guy came and shouted...

That guy: Who's that??

Vijay: Naan dhaan Obama vanthurukean....

Boss: Irukura problems la namakku nu varanunga paaru.... Summa poga solluda avana...

Vijay: Anna..  konjam door open panna unga azhagana mogathai ellam paarthuttu poiyuduvean na....

Boss: Dei andha door open panni avana adichu thorathu....

That guy opened the door and looked at the front side but no one was there.... He turned back and looked at his head... His head signaled him to check outside... He went outside and looked but no one was there.... He turned to his right and was checking...

Vijay: Anga illa inga paaru (In a soft voice from the left side)

That guy turned and looked at Vijay.... As soon he looked at Vijay, his eyes widened in shock.... He started to shiver a little...

Vijay: Hi. (Vijay waved his hands) Aprom inga enna panreenga??

That guy: Sir... Adhu...

Vijay: Naan unkitta enna sonnean anaiku night paarthapo... Inime unna endha group layum parka kudathu nu sonnean la?? Sonnena illaya?? (No response from him) Sonnena illaya?? (In a rough voice)

That guy: Soneenga na.... Soneenga...

Vijay: Aprom inga enna panra??

Before he answers, Vijay just punched him and as usual Vijay did that kicking as he do always.... That guy quickly went outside from that classroom... Vijay looked inside the classroom with a slow motion effect....

Boss: Enna heroism ah??

Vijay nodded his head as "Yes" and then Vijay looked at Mithra who was sitting at a chair and also noticed that her hands were tied and her eyes and mouth also were tied up.... Vijay smiled widely....

Boss: Enna sirikura??

Vijay: Illa unga nelamaiya nenachean sirichean....

Boss: huh?