En Mannavane!

Thara''s P.O.V:

Joe: Who the hell is that?

He asked angrily while looking at Anirudh while he just smiled weirdly looking at Joe.... We turned back and was shocked when we saw him walking towards us.... It was none other Alex Sandro.... Wait! What? How come he is alive? He was the first person who died because of these issues right? Even his death ceremony took place in the Brazil...

He came towards us with his smiling face and sat on the chair which was in front of us.... I looked at him with my shocked face while he just looked at me with a smirk....

Alex Sandro: How are you all? Meeting after a long time right?

He asked while looking at everyone smiling and so they had a little talk themselves.... Joe and I was looking at them confusedly since they didn't even cared about us.... I looked at Joe who was looking at him angrily.... I signaled him to start the talk and so he nodded his head while looking at Alex Sandro....

Joe: Are you the head of this mission?

Sandro: Why can't I?

Joe: No! I mean then you need to be arrested....

Sandro: Nice! Arrest me if you can...

Joe: Why can't I?

He said while raising his eyebrows smilingly which made Alex Sandro to glare at him even the others starred at him angrily...

Sandro: Then, Please arrest me...

Joe: Sure!

He said and then went towards Alex Sandro but suddenly his phone started to ring loudly.... He stopped his way and took his phone with his annoyed face.... He attended the call quickly as it was a department call and the head of the commando department was the one who called....

Joe: Hello sir!

That man: Where the hell are you man?

Joe: I got the culprits of Adhi's case sir... I'm going to arrest him....

That man: What? Who is the person?

Joe: Alex Sandro and many others....

That man: huh? Are you mad? Don't blabber something.... Just come back to Brazil and meet me....

Joe: Sir, believe me... I need to arrest them now or else they will escape from here....

That man: I asked you to meet me now or else I will take severe actions....

Joe: Sir, Please understand the situation....

That man: I don't want any excuse.... You have to be here.... With whose permission you went there with all those commandos?

Joe: Sir....

That man: Moreover you haven't asked informed any commandos over there, Have you?

Joe: No sir!

That man: Then, why the hell are you there? If you're not here means I'll proceed to further actions....

Joe: Okay, sir...

He said and then hung up the call quickly.... He looked at me with his pleading eyes which made me to sigh in anger.... He asked the commandos to go and get inside the cars....

Joe: I'm sorry Thara.... I need to go....

Alex started to laugh hearing that which made Joe and me to stare at him angrily....

Sandro: What happened? Don't you want to arrest me?

Joe: Anyhow I'll be the one who is going to arrest you and will punish you to the core....

Sandro: Wow! Let's see then...

Joe just smiled weirdly looking at him and then left the place quickly.... I looked at him with her my face and turned towards them angrily....

Sandro: So, now you're all alone my babe.... What to do?

He said smilingly which made me to glare at him angrily.... Alex Sandro got up from the chair and walked towards me....

Sandro: What about killing you cruely?

He asked while looking at me smilingly which made me look at him angrily.... Aditi looked up at me with their uncertain faces....

Sandro: Guys, Who need her?

He asked while turning towards everyone with a smile which made me to be tensed as I was just standing there since Alex got that gun from my hands already....

Anirudh: I need her....

Anirudh said while looking at me with a mischevious smile which made Aditi to look at him with her shocked face....

Sandro: Go ahead...

He said and then moved away from there smilingly.... Anirudh came towards me smilingly but Aditi stopped him by holding his wrist....

Anirudh: What?

Aditi: What are you going to do?

Anirudh: Don't you know?

Aditi: Are you mad?

Anirudh nodded his head smilingly and went towards Thara which made Aditi to tear.... Aditi teared while Anirudh just came and held my hand smilingly....

Anirudh: Come on baby...

He said while holding her hand smilingly which made me to look at him angrily.... I pulled off my hand from him and pushed him aside....

Thara: Don't ever try to touch me....

Anirudh: You won't listen right?

He asked and then carried her towards the car.... He kept her inside the car and got inside the car quickly.... He locked the car doors and started the car smilingly....

Anirudh's MV: Ivlo thooram kandu pudichu vandhutiya? Unna kola pannama vida maatean....

To be continued.....

A/N

Hoping that you guys was shocked by this chapter....

So, What will happen next?

Will Anirudh kill Thara?

Alex Sandro was the one reason for all these things.... Can you guys believe it?

Stay Tuned!