Anbe En Anbe!

Author's P.O.V:

He quickly took his phone and attended the call.... When he heard that he was really shocked.... It was from Mithra....

Adhi: Sollu Mithra.... Any problem?

Mithra: Problem dhaan Adhi.... Seekiram solve panniye aaganum....

Adhi: Ennadhu? Nee enga irukka-nu sollu naan odane anga varean....

Mithra: No Adhi.... Ippo enkitta varadhu vida seekiram poiyu Thara-va kaapathu....

Adhi: What?

Mithra: Aama.... Thara-va kidnap panna poradha AK Regina kitta pesittu irundhaan....

Adhi: Oh My God! Okay Mithra.... Naan paarthukurean.... Thanks!

Adhi hung up the call and then quickly took his mobile and dialled Thara's number.... He waited for Thara to attend the call.... At last, Thara attended the call but didn't spoke out anything as AK was there with her...

Adhi: Hello! Thara.... Are you there?

Adhi waited for sometime and then he heard AK's voice which made him to be shocked....

Adhi: Thara.... Enga irukke-nu oru clue kudu.... Please!

Thara heard that as the phone was near to her ear but not exactly on her ear.... She looked out and then sighed not knowing how to tell him....

Ajith: Unna vechu dhaan next ennoda game-eh.....

Adhi's eyes widened hearing to that and a drop of tear escaped from his eyes in tension....

Thara: Adhukku edhukku enna fountain pakkama kuptu pora?

She asked which made Adhi to smile a little as he knows that she is giving him the clue....

Adhi: Super baby.... Idho varean ippove....

Ajith: Summa vaa.... Enna pannanum enaku theriyum....

Thara: Adhukku edhukku police office ellam cross panni pora? Adhi inga dhaan irukkaan sonna enna aagum-nu theriyum la?

Adhi quickly came out from the building along with Mahesh and then got inside the car.... He started the car and drove the car slowly as he don't in which car they are....

Adhi: Endha car Thara?

Thara: Ivlo periya gangstar neenga epdi Audi A3 vechurukinga?

Ajith: huh?

Thara: Illa... Idha vida costly car vechurukalaame-nu sonnean....

Adhi: Okay dear.... I pointed the car.... Coming towards you.... Mahesh...

Mahesh: Sollunga....

Adhi: Vijay-ku kuptu vishayatha sollunga....

Mahesh: Ennachu? Enna vishayam?

Adhi: Suththam.... Phone panni enkai-la thara mudiyuma?

Mahesh: One Minute please....

Mahesh quickly dialled Vijay's number and then extended the phone towards Adhi....

Adhi: Loud speaker on pannu....

Mahesh did like what Adhi said and then kept the phone in his hand itself....

Vijay: Hello!