Chancey Illa!

Author's P.O.V:

At that time, they heard a car's sound terribly.... They two got inside the car quickly and hid themselves inside the car.... They two were really shocked when they saw Ajith and Regina getting down from the car smilingly.... They turned towards the car and asked someone to get down.... Mithra slowly got down from the car with her annoyed face....

Thara: Adhi... Mithra is here....

Adhi: But Vijay is not here....

Thara: Oh God! What to do now?

Vijay's P.O.V:

I got inside my car and then drove the car to my house while thinking about everything hardly.... I reached the house and so I got down from the car slowly.... I walked towards the main door and unlocked it with my confused face.... I got inside the house and locked the door....

I went inside my room and sat on the bed while thinking about Ajith... I checked the time and it was already late and so I got ready myself to meet Ajith face to face.... I took all the things and then came out from the room confusedly.... I was really confused by Ajith's words and I am really worried about Mithra as I don't know how she was affected just because of me....

I just can't tolerate my pain and emotions and so I quickly came out from the room.... I locked the house and got inside my car quickly.... I drove the car to the place in high speed to meet Ajith as soon as possible....

Author's P.O.V:

Thara: Adhi... Mithra is here....

Adhi: But Vijay is not here....

Thara: Oh God! What to do now?

Adhi: Shall we go and bring her here?

Thara: Nee enna nenachuttu irukka? Nammala paartho odane Ajith Mithra-va vittu kuduthuttu povaan-ah?

Adhi: Pinna? Mithra-va kudukaama avan poiduvaana?

Thara: Vijay dhaan Ajith kitta pesi Mithra-va vida senjadhe.... So, Vijay vandha dhaan AK Mithra-va vittu kudupaan....

Adhi: Adhu varaikum poiyu avankitta pesittu irukalaama?

Thara: Aama... Anga nikkuradhu ivaroda best friend-u ivaru poiyu nalam visarikka poraru.... Yean da?

Adhi: Illa... At least, konjam mirattitu varalaama?

Thara: Edhukku? Avanukku kovam vandhu Mithra kuda ennayum thookitu poradhuka?

Adhi: Naan inga irukum podhu enna thaandi avan unna thookitu povana?

Thara: Enaku unmela nambikkai ellam illa.... Nee vitta tholla pogatum-nu vitturuva....

Adhi: Thollaiya?

Thara: Pinna? Evlo time enna tholla-nu solli irukka?

Adhi: Aama.... Nee enaku tholla dhaan kudukara....

Thara: Oh! Adhu straight-a accept pannikitta.... Thank you so much...

Adhi: Pinna? Daily kanavula vandhu tholla panna enna soldrathu?