Inquiry Starts!!

At Thara's Office:

Author's P.O.V:

Thara and Adhi entered inside the office and straightly went towards the MD and entered inside his room.... Adhi and Thara took their seats opposite to him.... Adhi noticed the name of the MD and there it was like 'Albert'....

Albert: Yes sir.... What do you want?

Adhi: Actually I need your channel's help for a case....

Albert: Oh! Sure.... I can do whatever is possible....

Adhi: I need your channel to publish a news which I'm giving you....

Albert: Sure! But May I know what kind of news is that?

Thara: This is it, sir....

She said while hand overing some papers to him.... He got that and quickly went through those papers with his keen eyes.... He sighed while keeping those papers down on the table smilingly....

Albert: So... Is this news real or fake, sir?

Adhi: Absolutely, fake only....

Albert: Then how do you think that I can publish this in my channel?

Adhi: You have to because I told you right? This is a part of a case and I need this news to be published.... If this news published means it will be easy for me to find him....

Albert: I think you know that Anirudh is a celebrity.... How can I publish a fake news about him? And that too a news like he's dead.... Impossible!

Adhi: I know about that more than you sir.... But what can we do? You just publish this news and if anything happened to your channel means I'll take care of that issue.... You please don't worry about it....

Thara: I'll publish this news in the channel sir.... So that if anything happens means it'll only happen to me....

Albert: What's your problem now? Why are you doing this and all? What happened to Anirudh?

Adhi: I don't have time to explain everything to you.... But surely I'll tell you clearly.... So, you have to cooperate with me....

Albert: Okay! I'm ready to help you guys in anyway....

Adhi: Thank you so much, sir....

Adhi said and then smiled looking at Thara.... Then, they too smiled at him and got up from their seats.... They walked out of the room and Thara went to her room and informed them about the news.... When they went down there they noticed that a live show is going on....

Thara signalled the editor to cut the show and turn on the advertisements.... After that, Thara went and informed everyone about the news and then went and sat on the chair to express the news in front of the camera.... She smiled looking at Adhi who was looking around the building where everyone was working in a hurry....

Adhi just sat on a chair and was watching Thara who was sitting there in front of the camera briskly.... She was talking too boldly and that's when Adhi's phone started to ring.... Everybody glared at Adhi for a while and so he quickly excused himself from there and then went out of that region....

At Vijay's House:

Vijay was sitting inside his room while thinking about something seriously.... He closed his eyes and leaned on the chair on which he was sitting....

Vijay's MV: Indha prechana enga aarambichudhu? Kandippa idha Mithra illena Ajith start pannala.... Yaarala enga start aachu?

That time, Mahesh entered inside the room slowly with his confused face and then stood in front of Vijay....

Vijay: Ennachu Mahesh?

Mahesh: Illa... Unga kitta konjam pesanum....

Vijay: Hmm.... Sit here even I have to discuss something with you....

Mahesh just nodded his head and then sat on the bed while looking down seriously.... Vijay looked at Mahesh with his confused face but then faked a smile when he looked at Vijay....

Mahesh: Sollunga bro... Edho pesanum-nu sonninga....

Vijay: Illa.... Neenga first sollunga.... Naan aprom kekkurean....

Mahesh: Onnum illa bro.... Indha problem ipdiye poite irukke oru end venama?

Vijay: Adha paththi dhaan naan think pannitu irundhean.... Indha problem enga start aachu enga end aaga pogudhu-ne theriyala....

Mahesh: Yean? Andha AK dhaana ellathayum start pannan....

Vijay: Kandippa illa.... Avan start panni irundha ivlo thooram namma pinnadi vandhurukka maatan.... Avan nenacha nammale eppovo thooki pottutu poiyirupaan....

Mahesh: Appo idha yaaru panra? Edhukku panra?

Vijay: Adha dhaan kandu pudikanum.... Kandippa idha ellam panravan inga engayo dhaan irukaan....

Mahesh looked at Vijay with his shocked face and then looked down at the floor tensely.... Vijay turned back and noticed that clearly but acted like he didn't saw that....

Mahesh: Ippo enna panna poringa?

Vijay: Adhaan theriyala... Think pannanum.... Think pannitean dhaan irukean.... Avan mattum maatunaan avanukku irukku....

Mahesh: Edho... (Stopped)

Vijay: huh?

Mahesh: Illa... Edho enkitta kekkanum-nu sonningale adhaan ennadhu-nu kekka vandhean....

Vijay: Oh! Sorry... Marundhutean.... Neenga eppo inga vandhinga?

Mahesh: huh?

Vijay: Eppo Brazil-ku vandhinga?

Mahesh: Adhu... Adhu vandhu.... Naan.... Day before yesterday dhaan....

Vijay: Edhukku ivlo yosikkaringa?

Mahesh: Adhu.... Sudden-ah answer panna varala....

Mahesh said and then looked down with his tensed face... Vijay smiled looking at him....

Vijay: That's okay.... And... Idhu yaaru phone-nu theriyuma?

Vijay asked while showing a phone to Mahesh and he too looked at it carefully....

Mahesh: Idhu naama anaiku veliya irundhu edutha phone dhaana?

Vijay: Adhe dhaan.... Idhu yaarudhu?

Mahesh: Enaku epdi theriyum? (Smilingly)

Vijay: So, ungalukku idhu yaarudhu-nu theriyadhu.... Illaya?

Mahesh: Illa.... Enaku theriyadhu....

Vijay: But enaku theriyum.....

Vijay said while looking at Mahesh smilingly which made Mahesh to look at Vijay with his surprised face.... Mahesh looked down at the floor with his tensed face and he soon started to sweat a lot....

To be continued.....

A/N

What about the chap buddies? Hoping that you guys liked it....

So, Why Mahesh reacted like that?

Why Vijay is inquiring Mahesh?

Did Vijay found out something?

Will they found out Anirudh?

Where did Adhi went?

Stay Tuned!