It Won't Kill Ya!!!

Author's P.O.V:

Adhi: What is this Vijay?

Adhi asked while showing that photo which he took out from Ananya's room.... Vijay looked at Adhi with his surprised face and he started to sweat quickly....

Vijay: Idhu epdi unaku kedachudhu?

Adhi: Ananya room-la irundhuchu....

Vijay: Ananya va? Yaaru adhu?

Adhi told everything about Ananya and how he got those details.... Vijay just looked at him with his surprised face.... Vijay got that photo frame in his hand and looked at it with his confused face....

Vijay: I can't believe this...

Adhi: Even I... How can be Anirudh with Ananya?

Vijay: What if she is just a fan of him and took a photo with him like that something...

Adhi: May be! But now where is Ananya? That's the one and only place where we can find her so if she is not there means she has planned something....

Vijay: What? Everyone is there at the hospital.... Come let's go out there...

He said and then got inside the car while Adhi too got inside the car.... They two drove their own cars to the hospital in high speed and reached there in few minutes.... They two hurried towards the ICU ward and sighed in relief when they saw Aditi and Thara sitting over there while talking about something....

Aditi and Thara looked at them with their surprised face and got up from their seats slowly.... They two just stood over there while Vijay and Adhi started to walk towards them....

Thara: What happened?

Adhi: Nothing...

Thara: Aprom edhukku ivlo vegam?

Vijay: Onnum illa ma... Ananya inga vandhurupaalo-nu nenachu odi vandhom nallavela ava inga varala....

Aditi: But ava vandhale....

Everyone looked at her with their shocked faces.... Aditi just looked down at the floor sadly....

Aditi: Ava inga vandha Anirudh-a meet panna... Window vazhiya vandhu Anirudh kitta pesittu poiruka...

Adhi: Oh God! Enna ellam olarittu ponalo?

Aditi: Adhu dhaan en bayame.... Anirudh vera edhuvume solla maatingaraan....

Vijay: Avan enaiku avan prechanaya namma kitta sollirukaan? Naamala dhaan kandu pudikanum....

Aditi: And Vijay neenga vandha odane vandhu paarka sonnan.... Edho Ananya paththi pesanum-nu sonnan....

Vijay: Okay! Naan poiyu paarkurean....

He said and then walked inside the room.... Adhi just looked at Aditi with his suspicious look.... Aditi looked at Adhi confusedly while Thara too looked at him like that....

Adhi: Aditi... I need to ask you something....

Aditi: Yeah! What's that?

Adhi: Plenty of questions are there and this is not the right place.... Come with me...

Aditi: Okay!

Adhi: Go and wait outside for me.... I'll be there in few minutes...