This Is Acting!!!

Author's P.O.V:

Mithra: Please doctor.... Tell us something.... What happened to my Vijay?? Please tell me.... How is he? Please doctor.... Please!

Doctor: Okay.... Don't get panic.... Actually Vijay is in a critical condition.... And he needs some blood as he's bleeding till now heavily and he's also having some respiratory problems but that doesn't matters a lot as it can be cured by medicines..... But now he need some blood immediately.....

Mithra: Which blood group he needs doctor?

Doctor: He needs B+ve blood now....

Mithra: Omg!! I'm A+ve..... What to do now??

Anirudh: Doctor.... I'm O+ve..... I can donate him right?

Doctor: Sure.... But we have to check your blood before that....

Anirudh: Then make it soon....

Doctor: Nurse.... Check out his blood quickly....

Anirudh quickly accompanied with that nurse and went to check his blood.... After checking they were clear all about Anirudh's blood and then they took blood from Anirudh's body and went to the ICU quickly..... After that, Mithra came to Anirudh slowly and stood near to him silently....

Anirudh: Ennachu?

Mithra: Onnum illa....

Anirudh: Unna yaaru ketta? Naan Vijay ku ennachu nu ketean....

Mithra: Ippo dhaan doctors ulla poiyirukaanga.....

Anirudh: Oh! Okay....

Mithra: Are you okay?

Anirudh: Yean?

Mithra: Illa summa dhaan ketean....

Anirudh: Not at all okay.....

Mithra: Appo okay.....

Anirudh: Idhukku dhaan ketiya?

Mithra: Pinna?

That time, a nurse came inside that room with a bottle of juice in her hand and gave that to Mithra and went outside the room quickly without saying anything..... Mithra just passed that bottle to Anirudh as he just got that and opened the bottle slowly.....

Anirudh: Wanna have some juice? (He asked while extending it to her)

Mithra: No.... You just have it.... Let me go and check the condition of Vijay.....

Anirudh: Okay.....

Mithra quickly left the place and went towards the ICU to check Vijay's condition..... And at that time, that doctor came out from that ICU ward as she quickly went to that doctor.....

Mithra: What happened doctor?

Doctor: Everything is alright.... He's doing good and we have to wait for some more time for more info as he's just recovering....

Mithra: Oh! Will everything be alright doctor?

Doctor: Don't worry.... He'll be alright for sure....

Mithra: Doctor..... Can I see him?

Doctor: No.... You can't disturb him now but sure you can meet him after he came back to his conscious level....