Enakku Innoru Per Irukku!

Author's P.O.V:

Ajith started to laugh terribly and Regina too laughed with him.... Thara and Adhi looked at them confusedly even Mithra looked at them with her confused face....

Ajith: Enna Vijay phone attend panlaya?

Thara: Innoru time try panni paaru... Edupaaru...

Regina: That's Impossible!

Adhi: Edho pannitaanga....

Thara: Enaku bayama irukku Adhi...

Adhi: Vijay enga AK?

Ajith: Enkitta edhukku kekkura? Ungalukku dhaana theriyum?

Adhi and Thara looked at each other with their shocked face and then stood there like a statue....

Ajith: Enna Vijay innum varaliya?

Adhi: Yean unaku kannu theriyadha?

Ajith: Appo Vijay vandhathukku aprom enaku call pannu appo vandhu Mithra-va kudukurean....

Adhi: What? Are you kidding?

Ajith: Pinna evlo neram naan wait panradhu inga?

Thara: Oh God!

Adhi: What's your plan?

Ajith: I think this question belongs to me.... What's your plan? Where is Vijay? Are you guys playing with me?

Adhi: No! Please wait for a while.... Vijay will be here...

Ajith: No way!

He said and then turned towards his car.... He got inside the car and so Regina got inside the car along with Mithra.... Mithra just turned and looked at them with her worried face which made them to look at her with their wet eyes....

Thara: Mithra ivlo kitta irundhum naama edhuvum panla la? Paavam ava....

Adhi: Idhu varaikum pannadhathu okay idhukku melayum edhuvum panlena dhaan thappu...

Thara: huh?

Adhi: Vaa... Polaam....

He said and then walked towards the car.... Thara too followed him and then got inside the car.... Adhi started to drove the car and followed Ajith's car in high speed.... Ajith noticed that and he just smiled himself....

Ajith: Ivan vida maatan pola irukke....

Regina: Vittuta pochu....

Ajith smiled looking at Regina while she just winked at Ajith.... He drove the car in high speed and then quickly stopped the car at one place.... Adhi too stopped the car quickly and he was really shocked when he noticed that place....

It was the same subway and then only he realized that Ajith made Adhi to roam here and there and at last reached the same place....

Adhi: Brilliant!

Thara: What?

Adhi: Avan plan-a correct ah execute panraan....

Thara: Plan ah? Enna plan?

Adhi: Nammala suththa veikka paakuraan.... But Vijay-a enga kondu ponaanu theriyaliye....

Thara: Adhaan naanum yosikurean.... Namma kitta inga varean-u dhaana sonnaru pinna enga ponaru?

Adhi: Vara vazhila thookirupaan....

Thara: Ippo enna panradhu?

Adhi thought for a while holding the steering tightly.... He noticed Ajith moving out from there which made him to sigh heavily....

Thara: Avan kelamburan.... Follow panlaya?

Adhi: Wait! Wait! Epdiyum suththi mudichu inga dhaan varuvaan... Adhu varaikum Vijay kaaga ingaye wait pannuvom....

Thara: Hmm.... Adhuvum correct dhaan...

Adhi and Thara got down from the car and again waited for Vijay to come.... They two waited for so long and then a car again entered inside the subway which made them to sigh heavily....

Adhi: Ivan vera....

It was too dark over that region and so Thara and Adhi were unable to recognize who's car was that.... They waited for the person to come out from the car and after sometime four people just walked out from there.... Adhi and Thara looked at them with their keen eyes and were really shocked when they saw those coming together....

They just stood in front of them maintaining some distance.... Adhi and Thara looked at Vijay with their shocked face who was standing there along with Mithra while Ajith and Regina stood together.... Ajith just smiled looking at Vijay and then gifted a evil smile to Adhi....

Adhi: Vijay?!

He mumbled confusedly and then looked at Thara with his shocked face who was looking at Vijay like anything....

Ajith: Ippo nee yaara kuptu poga vandhurukka?

Adhi: Vijay.... Neenga epdi?

Vijay: Naan eppavo vandhutean....

Thara: Inga enna nadakkudhu Vijay? Enaku onnume puriyala....

Vijay: Thara.... Sila vishayangal puriyuradhuku puriyamale irukalaam....

To be continued....

A/N

How was the chapter buddies?

So, Why Vijay is standing with Ajith?

Is Vijay a member of AK's gang?

What will be Vijay's plan?

What's actually happening here?

What will be next?

Stay Tuned!