You're Here

Fluff
Started: 04-01-18
Finished: 04-01-18
Published: 04-01-18
~~~

"I already thought you were pretty the moment I saw you..."

"Tetsuya..." Akashi sobbed yet again for what seemed to be the twentieth time.

"T-Tetsuya..."

His voice cracked as he said his deceased lover's name once again. He couldn't hold back his tears, he couldn't hold back his sobs, he couldn't hold back his cries of pain and agony as he repeated over and over again the name of the once alive Kuroko Tetsuya.

Those beautiful pools of innocent cerulean that he loved to get lost in were now forever closed. He was like a little girl with her favorite flower; she'd be happy and filled with ecstasy whenever it was in bloom, but when it withers she would cry and the happy smile on her face would contort into a look of despair.

The beautiful smile that Akashi always woke up to, the smile that would grow even wider when it would taste vanilla, he would never see it again. Like never being able to see the bright sun, his world was filled with darkness. It was chaotic, it was dreadful, it was a never ending despair that seemed to suffocate him.

He longed for his sunshine again, his happiness that would always shine on him, his golden ray of hope.

He longed to be able to touch the teal-head, to hold his soft, petite, pale hands that fit perfectly in his, to hold him in his arms and shower him with kisses, to say "I love you" until he couldn't speak anymore...

"Tetsuya..."

Just thinking of it made the red-head want to join his beloved in the afterlife.

No.

He couldn't.

Especially when Kuroko's last words before he died from the car accident were for him to live happily, but how was such a thing possible when his very embodiment of happiness was gone, vanished, dead...

Dead...

Akashi looked towards the scissors which were just on his office table. The once neatly stacked papers were all over the place. The red-head couldn't think straight, he just...

he needed his lover back.

Again, he looked at the scissors that seemed to be calling him, telling him to join Kuroko and be happy with the teal-head.

He resisted, but the urge was too strong, and so he picked up the scissors, bringing the blade closer to his wrist ever so slowly.

'Do it...'

The blade made contact with his skin, the red-head let out a shaky breath as he slowly slid the metal.

Blood trickled down his arm. Like black ink being poured onto white paper, the once pure white became tainted with the ever growing black, until the entire paper of a once snowy white color was covered in an abyss of darkness. His arm slowly started turning red from its once pale state as one cut turned into two, two into four, until he couldn't seem to stop.