Lonely

Angst
Started: 10-19-17
Finished: 10-19-17
Published: 10-22-17
~~~

"If I'm lonely..."

The sound of bedsheets rustling could be heard in the quiet and peaceful room. A yawn emitted from a certain red-head as the covers were pulled off- revealing no other than Akashi Seijūrō.

Akashi went to the shower to get ready, afterwards, he decided to make breakfast.

'Tetsuya usually wakes up around this time, I guess I'll make food for the two of us.' Akashi thought.

Afterwards, Akashi greeted Kuroko good morning, the two had breakfast in silence. The emperor said goodbye to the teal-head as he needed to leave for work. While the red-head was in his office, he couldn't help but worry if Kuroko was fine.

'Maybe Tetsuya is lonely. I'll try to leave earlier today to spend time with him.' Akashi thought, thinking about how he would always greet his lover whenever he comes home from work and they would just cuddle.

It was a few minutes before work hours ended, though the red-head was already leaving his office. When he got home, he decided to cook Kuroko's favorite food for dinner. Akashi called the teal-head down to eat and decided to start a conversation.

"Tetsuya, how was your day?" Akashi turned his attention away from his plate as he looked at the empty chair in front of him. Akashi's eyes portrayed sadness and pain as he remembers...

'Oh right..."

'Tetsuya died 2 years ago.'

"shouldn't you be too?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN DAYS. I HAD SCHOOLWORK AND WRITER'S BLOCK.
FORGIVE ME ('⌓◉')

~Author