The United Couple

Changbin Pov
My eyes widened as I saw her. Once she looked up at me, her eyes also widened. "Isabella...?" I whispered. She started crying which made me start crying. "Changbin!" She ran to me and embraced me tightly. "Isabella..." I embraced her even tighter. "Isabella!" I shouted.

We both bawled in each other's arms. "I thought I was never going to see you again!" I sob. "You dummy! Why did you kill yourself!! Do you know how heartbroken I was!!" She cried. "I only saw recently what actually happened to you! Why did you do that?! Why did you jump from the tower?!" I asked.

She broke our hug and looked at me. "Because like you, I couldn't live without you." She smiled as she wiped away my tears. "I thought this day would never come! The day I get to finally meet you again." She said smiling. My smile suddenly changed. "Now that I saw you once again, I can go off in peace."

Her eyes widened and she hugged me again. "We just met! How can you leave me again?!" I hugged her back while tears kept falling. "I'm so happy that I got to see you!" I smiled. She looked up at me. "No! No Changbin! You can't!" She cried. I looked over at Y/N.

"Come here." I motioned for her to come over. She slowly walked over and stood in front of us. "Thank you." I smiled. "This is the best thing in the world that has happened to me! And it's because of you!" She sheepishly smiled as she looked at us. "And I'm also sorry for what I did to you in the past. I regret everything! But what will help me regret it a little less is if I regain your past life." Her eyes widened. "H-how?!" She asked. I smiled and placed my hand on her head. The room glowed gold and then the glowing swirled around her and slowly embraced her like a blanket and she was the one that was glowing. I slowly removed my hands as she regained her conscious.

I looked back at Isabella. "I'll be back like how you came back. It won't be as long as you think." I smiled. "Changbin?" Y/N whispered. I turned to her just to see her crying. "Thank you!" She finally said. "No problem....Rose." I smiled. "I think you would like to talk with someone now!" I laughed. I looked back at Isabella one last time. "Goodbye......Isabella!" I leaned in and kissed her one last time as one last tear slipped down my face. As I broke us apart I slowly started to fade away. "No! Changbin! Please!" She cried out. "I'll be back, so wait for me!" I cried. I slowly started to disappear even more and was gone with the wind. I can finally rest in peace happily after so many decades. "I love you Isabella!"

**********
*crying on the inside* I'm sorry that I made this such a bad ending with Changbin and Isabella!!😭