The Heartbreak

Felix Pov
Something felt off! I slowly opened my eyes to see only a pillow and blanket. I stayed silent to listen downstairs but I didn't hear her. My heart started pounding. What happened to her?! Where did she go?! I got up and scurried to the window but all I saw were the iron gates and dead grass.

I started panicking! Her stuff isn't here either! Did she leave?!! She did say she was gonna leave right?! I plopped to the ground with no words. "How can she do this to me?!" I pulled my legs up to my chest and rested my head on my knees. "Why?!" I shouted. "Why did you leave?!" I shouted again but it turned into tears. "You're the only one!" I cried. "Who else is supposed to find me and Rose at that stupid temple?!" I suddenly heard that demon chuckling. "What's wrong Felix? Heartbroken much?!" He laughed.

I quickly wiped away my tears and stood up. "No!" I tried to sound confident so he wouldn't take back my soul before Y/N came back or IF she comes back. "What do you think Felix? My turn?!" He asked. I shook my head. "No! Not yet!" He just grumbled under his breath annoyed. "Too bad!" Then the ripping pain in my chest started.

I shouted and screamed from the pain! Even after all these years, I'm still not used to switching souls. I grabbed my chest and screamed her name. "ROSE!!!" The door suddenly shot open and Y/N ran in. "Felix?!!" She kneeled down to my level and I saw the cast that was around her wrist. She won't be able to fight that evil spirit. "Get out of here!!" I shouted. But she just hugged me. "No! We're gonna be here to fight this demon together!" I tried to push her away but this time she was stronger then me. "Felix....?" She whispered in my ear. "Calm down! I'm here...." my chest suddenly settled down and my heart was the only thing that was beating.

Y/N Pov
He settled down a little bit but I felt my heart beat faster like it was gonna jump out of my chest. I broke our hug and I looked at him. He had a blank expression but he then slowly looked up at me and he started crying. "Felix?!" He just embraced me and cried on my shoulder.

"I was scared!" He exclaimed through sobs. I patted his back trying to comfort him. "What were you scared about?" He just kept crying but he managed to say a few words. "I thought....you left me!!" He cried. I nodded my head understanding. "I won't leave you." I hugged him back and was surprised that a few tears came out too. "I just went to the hospital to check my wrist." I laughed lightly. He just tightened his hug. "Please don't go!" He whispers. I nodded. "I won't go, I promise." Even though I couldn't see his face I knew he had a small smile. A smile suddenly crossed my face too. "Thank you..." He said softly. "Thank you for coming back to me."