The Mistake

Y/N Pov
I guess it's normal to have a fear in something. Even water I guess? He told me his story about the accident at the temple and the girl that he cherished very much. After telling his story, it was getting late so I went to go grab some food from downstairs and bring it up for us to eat.

Once I came back into the room he was sitting on the windowsill looking out into the sunset. "Come eat something." I plopped down in the middle of the room and set the food down in front of me. He looked over and came to sit in front of the food across from me. "Here." I handed him a sandwich but instead of taking the sandwich he grabbed my wrist. My eyes widened as he pulled me over to him making me skid my knees on the floor.

"Where did you get this?!" He asked sternly holding up my wrist, which had the bracelet on it. "I got it at the store..." I said confused. "This use to be Rose's bracelet!! I gave her this bracelet!! How do you have it?!!" He shouted in anger. My eyes widened, his eyes started to change colors. "Felix?!" He looked down and then slowly looked back up with that monster smirk. "Got you now!" He smirked in that low, raspy voice. He gripped my wrist even harder. I screamed from pain as I heard cracking from my wrist. I knew what to do but if I get any closer, he'll rip my wrist off completely so I just stayed where I was.

"Felix!!!" I cried. The monster grunted annoyed and gripped my wrist even harder then before. "I told you that I'm not Felix!!" He shouted angrily this time. "Then what's your name?" I tried to ask in a softer tone. His eyes widened and he slowly let's go of my wrist. "How dare you ask that?!!" He shouted in anger. "Tell me! What's your name if it's not Felix?!" He stood up and shook his head vigorously. "No! This can't be! You're not her!" He shouted. This time I was confused. What is he talking about? "Who's her?" I asked curiously. "You're not her!!" He shouted again. He then grabbed me by my neck again and held me up in the air. "I should've killed you the chance I got last time!!" He squeezed my neck with all his strength. "N-no!" I coughed.

I started seeing stars now. Is this how I'm really gonna die?! His grip suddenly loosened. I looked him in the eye and his eyes were changing. Felix is trying to get out!! With all my strength that's left, I kicked him in the face making him let go of me. He stumbled back and collapsed onto the ground as I also collapsed to the ground. I weakly looked at him across the room from me. "I-I'm sorry Felix...." I extended my hand out to him but then everything started getting hazy. I saw him open his eyes. He turned back into the normal Felix again! I weakly smiled and then everything went completely dark.