The Monster

Felix Pov
I collapsed to the ground, trying to catch my breath. I shouted and grabbed my chest in pain. "Felix are you okay?!" She keeled down beside me. The pain slowly increased. I could feel that evil spirit coming out. I strained and fought my other self from coming out. "GO! Run away from me! I can't hold back!! Get out of this room!! Lock that door!!" I shouted at her as I try my best to fight to kept my other self in. She looked frightened and quickly got up and ran out the door and the door locked with a click. I sighed and let go of everything and my other self came out.

——
I slowly got up with rage filled in me. "Where are you?!" I shouted. I looked around and saw that the door had the glowing waves around it. I just smirked. "So she knows how to lock the devil inside his own cage!" I walked towards the door and tried to grab the door handle but it just shocks my hand and strengths it's strength around the door. I tried to reached towards the door again. "Let me out!!" I quickly grabbed my head. "Shut up! You don't tell me what to do Felix!!" I reached towards the door again but then I get thrown to the other side of the room. "Fine! I'll let myself out!!" Felix pushed through. I grabbed my chest from the pain and my head throbbed! "No!!" I couldn't handle the pain and just smiled. "You're lucky this time Felix!" Then I let him take back over his soul.
——

I laid on the ground gasping for air. I slowly crawled towards the door. "Are you out there?!" I slammed my hand against the wall. "You can unlock the door now. I promise that it's me, the real Felix." The glowing waves slowly disappeared and the door unlocked with a click and she cautiously walked in. "Are you okay?!" She asked as she knelt down to help me. I lightly nodded and this time I let go of everything, my body shut down in her arms.

Y/N Pov
"Felix?!" I shook his arm but he wouldn't wake up! "Felix?!! Not again?!" I laid him down and quickly ran back out to my car. I grabbed some snacks and supplies then quickly rushed back into the house. As I ran back into the room I sighed in relief that he still looked the same as I left him before.

I lightly lifted his head up and tucked my pillow under his head then unraveled my blanket and gently laid it on top of him. After I was done settling him and myself in I sat beside him and ate some of the snacks I brought and looked through my phone. After awhile I felt my eyes getting tired. I laid down on the ground facing him so in case he turned back into that monster. I closed my eyes and finally drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I felt something around me that was making me feel warm. I slowly opened my eyes to see Felix wrapped around me with my blanket tucking both of us in. I could hear my heart beating faster. I didn't want to wake him up so I just laid their in his arms looking at his face, examining everything.

His hair was light brown, parted to the side. His skin was pale and his lips were a light pink tinted color. I smiled as I just stared at him. You could say he was beautiful. "Stop staring at me!" He softly grumbled. I jumped at the sound of his voice. "Who's staring at who?!" I scoffed.

He let out a little laugh then he slowly opened his eyes. My heart felt like it was gonna explode right there! His eyes were glistening in the morning light. We both laid there staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity. "What am I doing?!" He suddenly shouted. Then he pushed us apart making us roll in the opposite directions.

"Ouch!! You kicked my leg!!" I grunted. "Well....if you weren't there I wouldn't of kicked you!!" He quickly said. I frowned and sat where I was and closed my eyes, still tired.

I squinted my eyes a little and saw him staring at me. I just smiled, "Stop staring at me!" I grunted like how he always said it. He huffed from annoyance. "Who was staring at me earlier?!" I shot my eyes open and stared at him. He stared right back at me. "Oh! So now you want to do a staring contest?" He laughed.

I scoffed and quickly stood up. "I'm leaving for now! I'll be back in a little bit." I headed to the door but he suddenly appeared and shut the door. "You promise to come back?!" I nodded and scooted him over. "Why don't you just come with me?" I asked. His expression suddenly changed and he shook his head. "I can't leave this room for an eternity."